the bit of my finger that got bitten off weighed 1/2 stone!!

Options
benodie
benodie Posts: 231 Member
12 days ago me and my 6 month old puppy got attacked by another dog . . .pup came away with a puncture wound under his ear and a few other scratches . . .I lost the top of my little finger on my right hand and a puncture wound on my thigh.
turns out the tip of my finger must have weighed a lot cos I lost 1/2 a stone this week!! (7lb!!)
I've gotta laugh otherwise id cry :/

Replies

• JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    A Loss is a Loss right!!! sorry bout your finger, Im laughing with ya!
  • mentalbeat
    mentalbeat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you were both injured, the weight loss is good though. :flowerforyou:
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Wow. It is said that some people keep their brains in their backsides. Yours must have been in your finger. (sarcasm) I hope it heals quickly. (serious) Either way, 1/2 stone is a huge amount for the week. You should be proud.
  • bjenny12345
    bjenny12345 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Damn! I would be cutting off my whole hand!
  • freshstart4me
    Options
    is THAT all i have to do? :)
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    lol . .yep let dogs bite off ur digits . .half a stone per bite lol!! :(
  • jestbreathe
    jestbreathe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Your story made my day! Congrats on the weight loss.
  • koahope
    Options
    Holy cow on the dog attack! Glad you and your pooch made out OK...minus a digit tip! Good job on the weight loss, hard when you are dealing with stress to loose - so kudos!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    I can already imagine the message board topics ...Do you think the "new amputation diet" is right for me? :noway:

Hope you and your puppy are healing well :smile:
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    On a more serious note: your heart rate must've gone up hugely while the attack was on... I notice that when I'm scared for my dog (he's 12) (okay it has happened twice) - that I end up losing more weight that week due to the higher heart rate... Just my opinion.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!