Guys, what type of girl do u like physically?

Replies

• CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    Definitely not a dealbreaker. And if someone says it is, isn’t worth your time. So try and hold your head up and learn to love yourself for you. I’ve found out the hard way losing weight doesn’t mean confidence. I’ve got a dad body and I’ve come to the conclusion it’s not for everyone but some don’t mind it so I just try and remember there are those who accepts me for me.

Awww thank you!!

Yeah, I know that even if I lose weight, I’m still gonna be Apple shape :( I’ve always had a tummy even at my lowest weight. Always trying to hide it with spanx and being afraid to wear a bikini because of my fat rolls. :(

I can’t believe I had such a negative view of my weight/body even at only 160 pounds because I would kill to be back down to that weight!! I was actually pretty skinny but I thought I was fat. Now I’m actually fat and I realized I missed out on wearing all the bikinis and crop tops and sexy stuff that I wanted to wear back when I was only 160 and could have worn it… but I was afraid of having a little belly roll. So stupid.

At the end of the day my body is my body, it makes life possible and I need to appreciate and love it at every size!! I am learning to do that and trying to be hopeful that the right guy will love it too :)
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    CurvyEmmy wrote: »
    Because it's nice to be noticed. All my life I've felt invisible, I just want to feel accepted. But I don't have big boobs or a big butt. This thread basically lets me know not to hold my breath ab ever becoming visible. I don't have what it takes.

I'm the same, I'm practically flat chested, my butt disappears when I lose weight, I have short stubby legs (Even though I'm 5'10) and I have a big belly. Small hips, and no waist. Luckily I have a friendly face. I think some people have been attracted to me, but I don't think anyone would consider me "hot".

I’m the same. I have the unfortunate genetics of being apple shaped. My legs are slim. My boobs are small and my butt is nonexistent. But all my fat goes to my belly. It sucks!!! Even when I was 100 pounds lighter I still had a lot of belly fat - like enough to grab a handful of it lol. Always had rolls and muffin top even at my lighter weight. Now that I’m heavier, my waist has grown 12 inches and it’s bigger than my hips. I’m like a reverse hourglass.

I haven’t read this whole thread but it looks like not a single guy prefers Apple shape. I feel angry and disgusted.

Question for the men: Is belly fat on a woman a big turn off for you? Is a little bit okay? How much is too much?

4n4lpbew1u2x.jpeg

Here is a picture of me from a year ago when I weighed about 40 pounds less than I do now. I think about this picture because I feel like completely losing my belly is unrealistic (it’s been fat my whole life) but this is a weight I could realistically get down to. But even with the weight loss, my belly would still be… prominent. :( This is so depressing and demotivating.

Is a belly like this a dealbreaker? A turn-off? Could you be okay with it?

Just give me a little hope please….

Not a man but an old lady who wants to add my 2 cents saying if a someone considers a stomach or body shape a dealbreaker are they really worth being considered by you? Physical appearance comes and goes, it's cliche but it's what's inside that counts

Confidence comes from inside not the outer appearance and really that's what is attractive and shines through. So while working on your physical appearance for health, work in your
    inner appearance, your confidence and accepting
    that you're an awesome person and you will find
    you get more attention

This - you really just gotta love yourself first yo - for me looks are not the only thing but they are something - the coin has two sides - I’ve known woman who I’ve considered attractive that have no personality and about break my back from carrying a conversation- and I’ve met woman who I wasn’t initially attracted to that after spending time with them I became attracted to - some guys really dig a curvy woman - so do you - don’t get discouraged and we aren’t made to be everyone’s cup of tea - but we are all someone’s cup - not sure if this insight is useful but that’s my 2 cents

• Dougf09
    Dougf09 Posts: 10 Member
    Apple, pear, hourglass or straight?
    Fit, thin or plump?
    Or are you just not picky at all?
    Just curious as to what everyone likes. I always wonder. I know everyone likes different things, so it'll be interesting to find out.

Somewhere between hourglass and pear for me
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    au natural snakeskin and slithering with that lil tongue flick 😍

dis me
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Booty like a bowling ball, personality also like a bowling ball
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

like a one bowling ball or a two bowling ball booty
  • TwitchyMagee

One bowling ball, three holes
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member

This feels like something pins would ask
  • AKDonF
    AKDonF Posts: 235 Member
    I prefer fit girls who are consistent in maintaining reasonable fitness goals.
  • cowsfan12
    I only like girls who want to share with me their fitness goals via DM - nah I’m sayin
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited November 2022
    it’s not the body they *have* its what they’re willing to *do* with it

(like sacrificially speaking)

(or a body mod where we are Siamese twins attached at the wrist, in a nod to the grunge era)
  • TwitchyMagee

(or a body mod where we are Siamese twins attached at the wrist, in a nod to the grunge era)
    I have the body of a 58 year old man. Wanna see it?
  • cowsfan12

If she will do the self suspension stuffs like hanging from big hooks and what not - that seems sacrificial maybe possibly hot or not idk
  • CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    edited November 2022
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

If she will do the self suspension stuffs like hanging from big hooks and what not - that seems sacrificial maybe possibly hot or not idk

I’d try for you but my 270 pound butt would definitely break the ropes lol

• SlowCat1960
    SlowCat1960 Posts: 6 Member
    Is this question strictly limited to and directed at guys? I dont see why it should be.

And second, I just want to say that the photo of the Asian woman above is blasting hot!! Good choice!
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,842 Member
    This is a very simple question. Whatever shape the following are:

@eatpolerepeat
    @MelG7777
    @slimgirljo15
    @Cat0703a

😏😏😏
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,842 Member
    Oops forgot… and my bestest bestie @FeastRepeat .. that figure guuurrrl! 😍

😂🤗