Options
13»

Replies

• xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    xxzenabxx wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Sorry for the late update….so it didn’t go well in the end unfortunately. Turns out he just wanted to marry me for his visa and I ended up getting my brother involved too. My brother was pissed off with this guy. Now it explains why he was being so sweet and charming. This also explains why he kept mentioning marriage and I do want marriage but not so suddenly. He wanted to marry me in December 2022! I would want to get to know the guy properly before committing to marriage. So yeah, he didn’t do any exercise and he was also after my passport 😐 not good. I’m definitely going to be more careful when it comes to online dating.
    I do apologise if anyone was expecting an amazing love story but unfortunately that didn’t happen.

I was expecting you not to end up dead in a ditch so thank you for not disappointing! :)

Sorry about the illegal alien. You have to kiss a lot of frogs and all that...

Did your brother, at least, do the break dancing move to bring him to his knees? :)

Lol haha I’m glad I didn’t disappoint then!

Nope those frogs can stay away from me…I just want my Prince Charming ☺️

Well if I gave my brother any more opportunities then I’m sure he would’ve but he kept himself pretty tame and it was all verbal from him!