Here's the secret...

Options
Plan your meals a day ahead!

There. That's it!

Take the time to plan and prepare your food. And do it at least one day before. That way when you're rushing around in the morning there's no guessing or panic about What to eat! What to eat! and grabbing the wrong thing. No rushing out the door without a full stomach and a packed lunch. Putting that little bit of fore thought into it pays off and helps you keep on track.

It works for me.

Replies

• ABIGgirl
    Options
    I agree!! I take the time to plan out my day in the morning. It's so freeing knowing what I'm going to eat and how much! No more guessing or giving in to the moment.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing and it works great!
  • navjhaj
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes. I am shocked at the amount of calories I put into my system eating fast food. One little cheesy bean and rice burrito from Taco Bell packs 480 calories! Now, that's practically the same calories as a meal (breakfast/lunch/dinner). And to think I'd throw down 2-3 of those without even thinking.

Planning works.
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I always pre plan what I eat but then I go to work. I work in a restaurant. and part of my job is control the food quality, So Like chef Ramsay I sample the dish before serving it to make sure everything is the same quality. Alot of calories that are unavoidable.
    I eat my planned meals but in between I've got a bite of everything waiting for me