Trying Again πŸ™‚

Options
I was with MFP for several years. I was doing great for quite a while, then I started snacking uncontrollably. I was not as faithful as I should be ,which would cause me to get discussed with myself. I then decided why am I doing this when I am not faithful being committed to my diary, so I deleted everything a said just forget it. I have some great friends here on MFP that are awesome , but due to me deleting everything, I have lost their MFP names. πŸ˜” MFP is amazing ,but we as individuals have to be strong to do this. I am weak when it comes to self control . I myself want to be healthier ,so I can live a longer life and enjoy the wonderful family that God gave me. πŸ™‚

Replies

• LCN_24
    LCN_24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have such a hard time with self control too. But I’m at it again trying to lose 35 lbs. hard with the holidays but I know we can do this 😊
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,717 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome back! Try to be kind to yourself. :flowerforyou: I've found that an all-or-nothing approach doesn't work for me, it just creates negative thoughts. I bounce around, up and down, but I keep trying. I try to make at least one good choice every day and count that as a victory, even if I also made a less-than-ideal choice. :wink:
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am back again too, with more than ever before to lose πŸ₯΄ … but determind to give tis another go & be successful this time by using all the advice & support on here!. Sent a FR, can do this together?