Building community

Options
I’m starting fresh after a chaotic summer and I don’t have any friends on this same journey.
I’m a 40yo single mom of a teen with over 100lbs to lose. I know the system and what I need to do but would love to find like minded people to rally and keep us accountable!
I’m also a new Fitbit user so I’m also looking for people there too.

Replies

• lobkoj413
    lobkoj413 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just to clarify since coffee hadn’t quite kicked in yet, I’m the one who is on this journey, not my teen. 😁 ☕️
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I'm on Fitbit as well. Feel free to add me on either or both platforms.
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/234YZG
  • Small_B
    Small_B Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I am looking to add friends too. :smile:
  • xx_christiee
    xx_christiee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Adding you now
  • wendybegley32
    wendybegley32 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for accountability partners. My journey is to lose 200 lbs. I know it can be done. You can do this!
  • MelBull2022
    MelBull2022 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a 45 year old Mom of a 9 year old and step mom to a 17 year old. I have a total of 109.5 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. Feel free to add me. I am also on Fitbit
  • XxAngry_Pixi
    XxAngry_Pixi Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    36 year old aussie mum to a 4, 12 and 18 year old. Looking to lose at least 110 lbs (i've lost 61 so far) and make friends with similar goals! I'm not on fitbit though, I have a garmin. Feel free to add me!
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Not have a fitbit, mum to two grown up sons, but 100lbs to lose after a hiatus from dieting & MFP! Back to it with a vengance & looking to lose, slowly & surely … & for good! 😃 add me if you like 👍
  • archiv88
    archiv88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    33 (almost 34) year old Canadian mom with a two-dler. I also have over 100lbs to lose. Would love to connect!