Accountability buddies

Options
I'm back. Again. Officially hit middle age, have about 18 lbs I want to lose, and really need to get back to lifting and running after falling out of the habit due to brain surgery. I'll be honest - I'm way more consistent when I'm regularly using MFP - and I'm way better about using MFP when I have feedback from others - likes, comments, and people I'm excited to cheer on. Anyone on regularly who'd be willing to be "friends" and check in for (roughly) daily feedback? I will return the favor. Happy holidays!

Replies

• CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty! I sent you a friend request :)
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    In also back and trying for a clean committed start. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a returning MFP'er. Lost 50 pounds 8 years ago but have gained back 25 and am on various meds including insulin, that I want to get off of. I am logging in every day now. Am happy to lend support!
  • riches41
    riches41 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi I feel the same this is a site for conversations and help with fitness and journey feel free to add me I'm very active here
  • philsy1
    philsy1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I’ve bobbed up and down in weight much of my adult life. Even though I’m down 31# since 7/1/22, no one around me seems to notice or care anymore. Would like to send and receive supportive messages to anyone here willing to reciprocate. Merry Christmas!
  • lolamud4
    lolamud4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request - 33 - 3 kids. Pretty consistent with working out 3-4 times a week but nutrition is crap. Was part of gym with regular challenges and motivation from others but manager quit and they do not do it anymore - went from feeling like community to pretty isolated. Would love to help motivate!
  • DWP7558
    DWP7558 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need serious accountability. Have lost and regained 100# 5-6 times. Frustrated. DaveP
  • CoachSturtevant
    CoachSturtevant Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Newbie here—how do I friend some of you?
  • CaliZig111
    CaliZig111 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and you got this! Give yourself grace and do your best and keep smiling!