What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• sparrish47
    sparrish47 Posts: 60 Member
    relaxing on the recliner with my cup of coffee and two dogs literally laying on top of me. I’m puppy stuck
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,167 Member
    Just picked out a workout to do
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,668 Member
    Couch Potato - all day
  • Alinouveau2
    Watching Wednesday
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Having several internal monologues in my head
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

One of those was me. Sorry for interrupting
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

One of those was me. Sorry for interrupting

It’s fine - I enjoy our internal dialogues
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,668 Member
    Feeling technology challenged
  • mitzbitzz
    mitzbitzz Posts: 34 Member
    Christmas decorating 😍🎄
  • mindygale03
    mindygale03 Posts: 70 Member
    tka15umh31rv.jpg

Watching Netflix dreaded tomorrow being Monday.
  • sparrish47
    sparrish47 Posts: 60 Member
    Trying to get my dogs to move so that I can get in bed and go to sleep
  • Alinouveau2
    Watching Rockettes Hallmark movie...so need to go back to NYC for a dose of Christmas fun 6rxl6er8tzw7.jpg
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    edited November 2022
    Watching Rockettes Hallmark movie...so need to go back to NYC for a dose of Christmas fun 6rxl6er8tzw7.jpg
    Used to go in every year for the Xmas show and /or to see the tree as a kid and then my own kids when they were little. It’s a nice time of year to see the city.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    👀 sleeping
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    👀 sleeping

Me too
  • Alinouveau2
    BayBlue22 wrote: »
    Used to go in every year for the Xmas show and /or to see the tree as a kid and then my own kids when they were little. It’s a nice time of year to see the city.

Super jealous. My friend and I were just talking about how we need to go see the Rockettes!

We went a few years ago to skate in central park and Rockefeller center...it's a beautiful city especially Christmas
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    That’s awesome, and probably quite a trip from where you are..I do hope you get a chance to come again. It’s a tough commute on a daily basis from where I live, but very much in reach for weekend stuff.. did lots of museum trips too with my kids when they were younger. It doesn’t feel as safe as it used to but still better than the late 70s early 80’s when my grandparents took us into little Italy for the feasts.
  • Alinouveau2
    BayBlue22 wrote: »
    That’s awesome, and probably quite a trip from where you are..I do hope you get a chance to come again. It’s a tough commute on a daily basis from where I live, but very much in reach for weekend stuff.. did lots of museum trips too with my kids when they were younger. It doesn’t feel as safe as it used to but still better than the late 70s early 80’s when my grandparents took us into little Italy for the feasts.

It's only an hour or two flight from where I am so not really a big trip 😂
    I took my son several years ago he was obsessed with the night at the museum movies so we had to go see where the first was set. Went to the Smithsonian where the second is set so next up is London and the British museum....we like museums
  • Alinouveau2
    Having some half caf coffee while I watch news, get the boy organized for school and wait for my zoom course to start for the second day
  • I_AM_ISRAEL
    I_AM_ISRAEL Posts: 160 Member
    Finished my 60 mins cardio, going to work