About me - anyone want a buddy?

Options
Hey guys,

I'm 26 - a life time chubby bird, trying to deal with my eating issues.

I started out wanting to just eat super healthy, try and eat fairly "clean" and up my exercise - no fads just a normal healthy eating pattern, so I started a food diary twitter @superskimme I also have a blog here: http://neglectheflesh.blogspot.com/

I took up roller derby around two years ago, but instead of using the extra activity to get my weight under control I just ate more and maintained my weight around 15st 4lbs. Then I broke my ankle, and piled on a few more pounds. Now I've recovered from the injury, I'm desperate to get fitter and get back properly to the sport I love, and finally lose the weight once and for all!

My friends recommended myfitness pal as I've done calorie counting before with Weight Loss Resources and I know it works for me (WLR is very similar to MFP, but it costs £12 a month!). Wasn't going to calorie count at first, but once I started poking around the site, I got addicted! So now my plan is to use MFP to give me a really good start until I get these good habits engrained.

Looking for anyone with similar weight/height/age/goals (or not) that might want to buddy up :-) ?

Jen

Replies

• LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This site has been quite helpful to me. Feel free to add me, if you like. Best of luck to you on achieving your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen

Welcome aboard. Add me and I'll help you best way I can.

Good luck.

Lisa
  • nixy2k
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me also if you'd like :)