Weight loss happiness is....................

Options
13»

Replies

• brandenocs
    brandenocs Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Well it was going to be to wear the same size pants I did in highschool. But now I'm there. They're just not as comfy as they were back then... Haha. So now it's to not have any skin or fat hanging over so they get that comfy... But that's going to take a hot minute still.
  • amygee05nb
    Options
    sharp hip bones...lol I don't know why but whenever I lose some weight that is where.
  • sjostrich
    sjostrich Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I cant wait till my legs dont rub togther, I cant even reember that in childhood :(

My fav thing at the moment already is having more choice when clothes shopping! I dont think my bf is liking that too much as going a bit over board on the clothes hehe x

I basically have the same clothes still becuase i am poor :( haha, cant wait to have some spare pennies, i look like a clown atm! :) xxx

I hear you on that one! I just went down to a size UK12 and couldn't afford to buy new anything. All the cool kids are rocking old baggy clothes!
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Being able to fit in my husband's nova's seatbeat, airplane, roller coaster seats, etc.
    Thighs not rubbing together as much. (I don't believe they'll ever completely stop and I am okay with that.)
    Being able to run!!
    Prettier clothes!
    Feel comfortable wearing a swimsuit in public.
    Etc...
  • sryan8408
    Options
    Not having one roll. (And I don't mean dinner rolls lol)

I lay on my stomach at night and bend my right or left leg and when I'd lay down my fat rolls would touch and it bothered me. And now I can lift my leg to a 90 degree angle and not have that problem.

When I was too small for my new smaller pants :).
  • athenawho
    Options
    1. BMI that is lower than my age (I'll be 25 in 2 weeks)
    2. No "Bingo-Lady-Wings" (flabby arms)
    3. No more thighs touching
    4. No more FUPA!!!!!

Haha, sorry if that last one was TMI...haha, but it is kinda funny :)
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    4. No more FUPA!!!!!

Okay now im intrigued, explain the last one, if its naughty you can whisper haha xx
  • athenawho
    Options
    4. No more FUPA!!!!!

Okay now im intrigued, explain the last one, if its naughty you can whisper haha xx

Haha, now I'm a little embarrassed...

FUPA = Fat Upper Privates Area.... or the front part of the muffin top. hehehe
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I want to buy running gear from Lorna Jane (Sports store in Australia) that fits me AND without feeling like a fraud!

I also really want a shirt that says "I run like a girl!" :D But I want to wear that one when smaller :)
  • seyran
    Options
    Being able to fit in my size 26 diesel jeans (I used to fit in them 7 years ago !) . And when I squeeze my thighs against eachother, no matter how hard I squeeze inner parts of my thighs would not touch. I want that again :)
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Not having my inner thighs rub together.
    Being able to tuck in a shirt.
    Going to a restaurant and sitting in a booth.
    Taking more photos with my daughter.
    Wearing dress pants without stockings underneath to suck me in.
    Having my husband be able to put his arms all the way around me.
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    4. No more FUPA!!!!!

Haha, now I'm a little embarrassed...

FUPA = Fat Upper Privates Area.... or the front part of the muffin top. hehehe

Aaah i see, im with you, actually without sounding too crude my parter has noticed this on him, he actually thought "he'd" grown ;) x
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Being able to have wacky races with my kids and being able to win and still have more energy to keep going! Although the weight loss itself has been a big deal, the improved physical and mental health has made me much happier!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!