You need help with that thing? I know a girl that's good with tools 😉
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm good.

31nSqkcwhiS._AC_SY580_.jpg

You need help with that thing? I know a girl that's good with tools 😉

Was it you who had a thing about chainsaws? How do you feel about hedge trimmers?
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    I think keeping yourself clean, groomed and hygienic is in the best interest of all men, regardless if you have a partner or not. I suppose that applies to women as well. I can't imagine that if you have a partner(s) that they want to go anywhere near something that resembles a 1970's sex-ed video. I do have a tip for you all: If you are in public, wash your hands BEFORE you use the bathroom. You touch so many surfaces and then touch your relatively clean genitals. That's no bueno. OK carry on with power tool talk. I'm partial to a 7" angle grinder.
  • Thewonderofitall
    Thewonderofitall Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I lost 85 pounds two years ago and so far have been able to keep it off although I've added about 10 pounds of muscle from working out with free weights. I have a set of hair clippers as I like very short hair on my head in the Summer. This year after doing some manscaping in the private areas, I thought about swimmers and bodybuilders shaving all their body hair off. I wasn't ready to go that far so I snapped the #1 guide on the clippers and went to town. It was the coolest I've ever been for Summer. I couldn't believe how good it felt. It was also a lot easier to apply sunscreen as we go to the beach most weekends. I've let all my hair grow back for the Winter for additional warmth, but come next Summer off it goes again! (It's also easier to see my burgeoning abs without the hair!)
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,081 Member
    Options
    Once you trim the first time, things start to itch something fierce if you don't keep it trimmed all the time.
  • Thewonderofitall
    Thewonderofitall Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Once you trim the first time, things start to itch something fierce if you don't keep it trimmed all the time.

I understand that depends on how short you go.
  • Darthloops12
    Darthloops12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Use them fellas, we ladies like well groomed nice smelling men. 🥵😍
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Use them fellas, we ladies like well groomed nice smelling men. 🥵😍

I’m convinced.
  • lando_rooney
    lando_rooney Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Got to keep it nice and trimmed down there.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why any guy wouldn't want to encourage more *ahem* oral attention?
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I'm not sure why any guy wouldn't want to encourage more *ahem* oral attention?
    Yes but organic flossing!
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,120 Member
    Options
    My body is somewhat "hair-laden", except in the nether area.....I like to keep that as clean as possible, so shaving is great....I don't like to floss when I am being intimate, and expect that my lady partner would not want to floss either....