Recipe won’t save

Options
Chloeemilymel
Chloeemilymel Posts: 1 Member
Is anyone having an issue with saving a recipe ? The site is saying unable to to continue sun error

Replies

• jordandills
    jordandills Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yes I've had issues on the app since last night. Can't save edits to a recipe nor save a new recipe.
  • nancy26021
    nancy26021 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Same for me. Started last night when I tried entering a recipe it gives me an error message saying try again. I logged out and logged back in on the app but it’s still the same. This morning it’s the same.

8bjenopeeiln.jpeg
  • apham1804
    apham1804 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m running into the same issue! So frustrating
  • pmb0602
    pmb0602 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I was also having this issue, but for the last 2 days it's been working for me.
  • apham1804
    apham1804 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    it was working for me for the past couple days as well, but now it's broken again 😭
  • kerr_kat
    kerr_kat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Won't work for me either, was depending on this feature for christmas recipes! very disappointed
  • janetwh
    janetwh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Now I can't save recipes in the mobile app or from my laptop. Very disappointing.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,525 Member
    Options
    I had a little issue the other day. Thanks for reminding me I should submit a support ticket.

In my case, I put in the recipe, then tried to save it. It said it saved it, but... it did not. I am stubborn, so I tried again. This time instead of just saving, I did a "Save and Log." It logged a serving to my diary and DID save the recipe. That's a work-around for now. If you just want to keep the recipe, you could go in to your diary and reset the number of servings to something de minimis like 0.01 servings - at least the recipe would still be there for you to use when you did want to eat it.

Submit a support ticket so staff knows to look into this.