I've lost 43 lbs, this is what I've done and my opinions.

Options
2»

Replies

• Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    This really hits home. When I started realizing these things, especially the one about if you mess up, don't let it be a reason to give up... I really realized this can be a lifestyle change for me. Thanks for sharing, and you're doing a great job!!!!
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    fab advise, need to stick this to my fridge door for inspiration on my down days x
  • cacraft
    Options
    One last thought, no one changes until they want to. I’ve tried this before and it worked for a short while, but I didn’t care enough and it wasn’t a priority so I gave up on it. I was more ready to make a change this time.

Love the last line...You gotta care enough to make it a priority!
    Well done and congratulations on your new healthy lifestyle. Thanks for sharing.
  • Vexedx10
    Vexedx10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for all the positive comments! I loved reading every single one. Thank you!
  • Vexedx10
    Options
    I've been lucky and haven't had a plateau until very recently, like this week. I'll keep going and see if I can't breakthrough.
  • Vexedx10
    Options
    Thanks, I'm beaming!
  • Vexedx10
    Options
    Thank you so much for your great comment!
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    refreshing to read!
  • benzgirl1
    Options
    Congrats to you! Thanks so much for the tips!! Much success to you!!!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Brilliant advice. Thank you.
  • tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you, it sounds like you have done an amazing job. Also kudos to you for doing it in a realistic way that still works with life! I agree with just about all of your points!!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. As i read your pointers, i highlighted the things that I am already doing. I am going to work on the things you have listed that I am not doing yet, for example I don't drink enough water, so that is something that I need to take into consideration.

When it comes to dieting, I am a perfectionist, just like yourself. Whenever I have messed up, I would just give up completely. What you said about it is very inspiring. So, I will always look back to your post when ever I messed up as an inspiration to not give up.

Again,

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us!
  • lobecker
    lobecker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!