30DS starting 10/01/11

Options
Hello all. I have the 30DS video and I think I finally have the motivation to do the whole 30 days. I just need to get weights. I would like to start on 10/1 because I think I will do better starting at the beginning of the month. What I am looking for is buddies to exercise, complain, cuss Jillian Michaels, and celebrate with. We would do b/a pics and encourage each other along the way. If you are interested please respond! Thank you!!!

Replies

• beachbum0819
    Options
    I will do it too!!!!
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    im down...i started yesterday but i think imma definetly go til nov instead of just the 30 days
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this from Amazon and should have it within a week or so. I also bought a 10 pound kettleball and I have hand weights at home. I will probably only be doing it a couple times a week though because I have Kickboxing Class on Tues & Thurs and I don't tend to workout on the weekends, but if you want to add me, we can complain about Jillian together, lol. :)
  • enigma2546
    Options
    I'm in !! I'll have to get up before 6 am in order to do it lol!
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!

Oh me too enigma! I am so excited!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ok, count me in ! I too will have to get up before 6am, but MUST do ! If you look up some of the B/A pics here - it is SO inspiring !
    I have the weights already....

Let's do this ! :flowerforyou:
  • Leola2011
    Options
    I just ordered my DVD from Amazon on Tuesday, so I'm in! Just to be sure, what kind of weights are best? I have 2 lb , 5 lb, and 10 lb. dumbells.
  • Meghan0116
    Options
    I just ordered my DVD from Amazon on Tuesday, so I'm in! Just to be sure, what kind of weights are best? I have 2 lb , 5 lb, and 10 lb. dumbells.

I think that is perfect!
  • ML1020
    Options
    I'm buying the video this weekend. I'm in!!!!!! I'm doing before and after pics too! I'm excited to see the results :)
  • beachbum0819
    Options
    haha 6am....I work from 6-3, and get up at 4..I would either have to do it at 3:30am or after I get home from work around 6:30....
  • Meghan0116
    Options
    Oh my! That is insane. Would you feel like doing it at 6:30 at night?
  • anvacarz
    Options
    Add me and we can most definitely hurt together! I just got mine from Amazon a couple of days ago. I need to buy some weights as mine as hiding under spiders in the garage somewhere but I should be able to do that this Sunday. Yay! Let's do it!!
  • mis47330
    mis47330 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! We can do this!!! I'll have to get up b4 6am to do it too!!! =)
  • DeeKay2169
    DeeKay2169 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I may start this week.. why wait right?! Add me if you wanna "lean" on each other :)
  • beachbum0819
    Options
    Oh my! That is insane. Would you feel like doing it at 6:30 at night?

I don't know yet, I think I might try the 330 am or 630pm. what do you all think?
  • alim10
    alim10 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Will post measurements later if that's ok...
  • Meghan0116
    Options
    We need a good name for our group and then I will make a separate thread for our pictures and measurements! I am so not clever so one of ya'll will have to do it. lol
  • Meghan0116
    Options
    YAY Misty!!!!!!!!
  • thistleandfi
    thistleandfi Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you! I picked it back up this week with the intent of finishing for once :P I know I will be be taking at least 1 day off a week for recovery purposes, and likely a second day b/c of my other workouts... so I'll be looking to finish sometime at the end of Oct or beginning of Nov. I'm excited to try this again!

I switch between 1.5, 3, and 5lb weights.... I got the 3 and 5 from target for a decent price (compared to the sports store I originally looked at).

Good luck to us all :)
  • ML1020
    Options
    We need a good name for our group and then I will make a separate thread for our pictures and measurements! I am so not clever so one of ya'll will have to do it. lol

I'm excited! I can't wait to start this. I'll take my before pics this afternoon and i'll take my measurements before we start the 30DS!!
    Feel free to add me if we aren't friends already. That way we can keep each other motivated!!