My Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme Results

Options
2»

Replies

• DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    20weekfront.jpg

I am so happy with my results and encourage anyone to try any of the Beachbody products (I am not a coach). I had so many excuses not to do this well (hypothyroid, difficult job, unsupportive husband, 3 busy kids at home.....) but I just kept pushing play and it was sooooo worth it.
    Thanks for looking:blushing:

WOW you look FANTASTIC. Congrats on pushing through it all.. you are AMAZING! :flowerforyou:
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Congrats!...You look GREAT! :)

I am on my second week of TF/CLX!... Love the workouts!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    Good job your results are great. I am currently doing Turbo Fire I am on the second month and I love it.
  • Edwardscl
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire and am so glad you posted your results! My goal weight is 155 and your story is inspiring. I had done Turbo Jam before and also have P90X, Hip Hop Abs and Zumba. It's fun to have a variety of choices, but overall the Turbo Fire videos are my absolute favorites.
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the lovin. One of the most important things in life for me is to be an inspiration for someone else. I am so happy I could do that with my results.
    Sep18Week20-2.jpg
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Was it an arduous process losing this much weight?
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    I am soooo impressed! Great job!
  • kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You have indeed inspired me to my journey of weight lost, thank you! Keep it up!
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congratulaons You look great!
  • Tutimarie
    Options
    Woohoo, congrats!!!
  • prettywhitty
    prettywhitty Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is great!!
  • myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Was it an arduous process losing this much weight?

Ya know, it was a real commitment pushing play every single day but when I started seeing results each day was easier. There were times when I could have done better eating, but I am looking at this as a life-long process. Up and downs are fine as long as I just keep moving forward. And if I can do it, anyone can!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!