Knowing what you know now....

Options

Replies

• Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    you are good enough. Dont go to that college;its a scam. His family is insane, dont get close. All that caffiene you consume will almost kill you.
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Go have some fun...All that studying and nerdiness that's consuming your life isn't gonna be as helpful as you think...
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    don't listen to your parents. no, seriously. don't.

move (even though they disagree)
    go to college (even though they disagree)
    and don't get married (even though they disagree)
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    You're worth more than that.

^^This.
  • lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    dont worry you will be slim soon :)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Like Beach said, I dont really want to change anything because then I wouldnt have my babies. But.... for the sake of the question....

Learn to eat healthy now. You wont always play sports to burn it off and fat catches up FAST.
    Stop acting like youre grown. You arent even close and life gets REAL real fast. Enjoy being young.
    Stop caring what your friends think so much.
    Stop sneaking out.
    And.... as is the theme.... dont marry that dude.
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Make the most of your Mum, she won't be around for much longer.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Get thee on birth control and study more!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    echoing most the posts...don't date that guy, don't date that guy, don't date that one or that one lol Ok date that one but leave once you find out your pregnant lol he won't change once she's born. Don't wait to file the child support papers or set up legal custody guidelines

Mom really isn't trying to ruin your life...she actually knows what she's talking about

Stop trying to grow up so fast....you'll have the rest of your life to be a responsible adult

Don't break hearts just b/c you can

Love yourself, workout, eat right, go to therapy, finish college right after high school b/c life gets away from ya before you know it.

Drinking isn't all that great...
  • lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Make the most of your Mum, she won't be around for much longer.

ahh this one is so sweet x
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Do what makes you happy & let them worry about their own happiness.
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Dont date her, she is just using you for sex!

She doesn't care that you want to be a race car driver.
  • Trans4mations
    Trans4mations Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Your opinion does matter... speak up.

Take more pictures, journal everything... your loved ones won't be here forever.

Still marry him... even if it doesn't work out, you loved hard.

Pray more.

Finish college without taking a break.

Exercise!

Your persistance and dedication will pay off... keep pushing... never give up.
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    What advice would you give to your 16 year old self?

DO NOT SMOKE.

it took my 15 bloody years to figure that out !!
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I wouldn't tell her anything. Being fat made me a good person along with undesirable so no guy regrets here. :laugh:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I'd tell myself, "you know nothing about life, even though you think you do, oh, and by the way, in another 25 years, you still won't know anything, so get used to it"...LOL.

On a serious note, I'd tell myself to get my nutrition and exercise habits cleaned up and to stick with them so I wouldn't have had to struggle with my weight and bad habits in my 30's!
  • nukebhs83
    Options
    YOU WERE FREAKING HOT---GO FOR IT ALL.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    When you go to college, stay there until you're done, sell blood and eggs if you have to, but STAY IN SCHOOL b/c you won't go back and you will regret it.

Sobriety is totally worth it. So call your f'ing sponsor and go to meetings!! stop d**king around with it. and go to the gym b/c that sh!it is messing up your metabolism.

finish your book. and then finish another one. don't stop b/c you think they're not good enough. they are.
  • nukebhs83
    Options
    YOU WERE FREAKING HOT---GO FOR IT ALL.

feel like i need to clarify a little---when i was 16 i was very shy and thought i wasnt pretty---let alone skinny. everyone wanted me to go out for cheerleader/ homecoming princess/ etc/ guys even wanted to date me but i wouldnt do any of it. i found a pic of my sister and who i thought at the time was my daughter---at the lake---then realized kelsi has never worn a one piece bathing suit----IT WAS ME. DAMN I WAS FINE--just wish i had felt that way about myself then--- :)
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Options
    Start getting healthy NOW!! It's easier to lose 50 lbs overall now, than wait until you're 26 and have to lose over 200. =P

Make your Dad eat and do things healthier as well and stress less....it might turn his path away from finding Cancer in 5 years and passing away from it. =(

Embrace your interest in Photography, now...not in 6 years.

Don't go get a tattoo

Go to church with Dad....you'll be happier you did for so so so many reasons later. :)