Every goal is realistic!!

Options
Keep those so called " unrealistic goals " just because someone else feels you can't reach them doesn't, mean that you won't ! Keep pushing ! I was 235 lbs when I started my journey in 2017 , and yes I've had a Rollercoaster of a journey , I've quit 2 separate times since 2017 , and in 2021 is when I buckled down and really took it seriously. Even quit drinking alcohol for a year!! Since 2021 I've lost over 50 lbs . And there's so much more to accomplish. Now I realize losing 20 30lb in a month is , well yeh accomplishable . If you starve yourself and over run your body , but in then end it won't last and leads to binge eating .. try 8lbs in a month even 10 , then when you reach that , set a new goal to lose 10 more and so on and so forth, I find it easier if you cut it in to pieces.. but don't let anyone tell you you can't do it .. there's just a certain way to do it 🙂🤠 I've learned so much during this journey , super grateful to have come this far and Happy to share some encouragement!

Replies

• missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options

Deleted