New years?! 🎊🥂🍾

Options
schlaffalisha
schlaffalisha Posts: 16 Member
What's the plan !!?? Will you skip the gym sess or make it in !?!?! PARTY ? Or stay home and have a calm healthy night !?? I'm really gonna try to stick with the second option.. let's see how that goes .. lol

Replies

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I’m going to dress up and take selfies in my apartment. Perhaps new year’s kiss my cat. No plans on food so we’ll see.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,207 Member
    Options
    I'm tired from hosting parties and entertaining people so I just want to stay home for new years
  • schlaffalisha
    schlaffalisha Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same , tired of entertaining others !
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    I work New Year's Eve and day. I treat them like other days just with more fun. People will use holidays as an excuse to NOT try to take care of themselves.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    I’m going to dress up and take selfies in my apartment. Perhaps new year’s kiss my cat. No plans on food so we’ll see.

i got a kitten for Christmas ♥️
  • DSpence1973
    DSpence1973 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I gave up alcohol midway through this year and the normal new years eve family get together is cancelled this year. I will probably be in bed before midnight. As for working out, I will hit the gym Sat for a full body workout and Sunday plan to go to open mat jiujitsu for a couple hours.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Im gonna sing karaoke
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Saturdays and Sundays aren't gym days for me...that's Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I might go mountain biking on New Years Eve in the afternoon depending on the weather...we're supposed to have rain turning to snow over the weekend, but the timing is still a little unclear. I haven't been out on the town or to a party on New Years Eve for probably 15+ years so I'll be home with the family as usual. We usually play card games and watch the ball drop on EST which is 10 PM for us and then off to bed.

Sunday and Monday look to be the brunt of the storm so I'll probably just hang out and enjoy the winter weather as snow in the metro area here is relatively rare. I'll have to play it by ear for the gym Monday and it'll depend on how much snow we get overnight Sunday and through the morning. We don't have much in the way of snow removal equipment here, so it doesn't really take much to pretty much shut things down and people here don't know how to drive in it making it that much more perilous to be out and about during a winter storm. Our snow is usually very wet as well and just freezes over and the roads just turn into ice.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    No gym holidays for me, it's in my basement and I'm down there first thing every morning.

The SO is at work so thankfully no standing around an Asian restaurant waiting for takeout (his NYE tradition). I can just stay home, eat a normal meal and most likely go to bed before midnight. No fuss.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,207 Member
    Options
    Same , tired of entertaining others !

We gave in and are going to friends. Partly so that I can make something to take over to use up candy and chocolate we got for Christmas
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options

😻 pics!!

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

😻 pics!!

will post on my wall in couple hours : )

i’m at urgent care with my sick kid rn : (
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options

😻 pics!!

will post on my wall in couple hours : )

i’m at urgent care with my sick kid rn : (

Get well soon sick kid 💟
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options

😻 pics!!

I’m disappointed you didn’t ask me
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options

😻 pics!!

I’m disappointed you didn’t ask me

I mean, I think we all would appreciate that. 😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Ooh same. Minus the cat. Unless I can find one to borrow.
  • OpheliaCooter
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

I have like 4, you can borrow one but for a fee of one million doll hairs (this is a joke like what would I even do with all that hair? Start a doll hair company? 🤔 on second thought….)
    Sorry I am very hyper atm
  • MelG7777
    Options

I have like 4, you can borrow one but for a fee of one million doll hairs (this is a joke like what would I even do with all that hair? Start a doll hair company? 🤔 on second thought….)

Oh I’ve definitely got some extra hair. I’m gonna go look and see which one I want!😻
  • MelG7777
    Options

Pierre?