MFP Bad body part trade?

Options
2»

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    this brings the question does ANY WOMAN ever think she has a flat stomach?

haha, true...but I have to say, compared to what I have now I had a pretty kick *kitten* flat stomach before having a baby!!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    this brings the question does ANY WOMAN ever think she has a flat stomach?

haha, true...but I have to say, compared to what I have now I had a pretty kick *kitten* flat stomach before having a baby!!
    Even at 14 I had a poster on my wall I wrote in sharpie "DID YOU DO YOUR SITUPS TODAY" lol
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I like to think mine's flat but that could be wishful thinking haha
  • KiteGirl83
    Options
    I would have to say yours is pretty flat! :)
  • KiteGirl83
    Options
    Also! I remember when I was first pregnant, I would stand up and have a little belly, but when I laid down it'd be flat as ever, and I WAS SAD, PEOPLE. I was SAD THAT I HAD A BEAUTIFUL FLAT BELLY. Ah, to get that belly back. I dress like it was the early 90's EVERY DAY. (Remember the half shirts with the flannels over them? And the baggy jeans?)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Seems I got a bad knee....

But everything else works just fine. What would somebody be willing to trade me, for a good knee.

lol

Glucosomine and Chondroitin WILL WORK MIRACLES!! I had knee surgery in college and for years I couldn't even straighten it all the way. 2 years ago it was so bad my Dr. told me I would always have tendinitis and arthritis in it. WELL I was toldabout G& C started taking it and less than a month later my knee felt brand new. It gets all the excess scar tissue and strengthen up your cartilege.

I definitely agree with that. I've been taking Glucosamine/Chondroitin for a while now because of knee pain when I would sit or stand from a sitting position. It would feel like something would tear inside my knees. Man that was so painful. In a matter of days after I started taking Glucosamine/Chondroitin the pain went away. I've been taking it ever since.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I would like nice plump boobs again, anyone with large knockers want to give me some? Not all, just like 2 cups.
  • herwonderland
    Options
    heehee i laughed reading this thread.
    I would actually like to trade with myself- my butt for a nice chest!
    The first thing I lose is a cup size but not my thunder thighs!