Newish here!

Options
I tried this app several years ago...now I'm back:) I have about 15-20lbs to lose, low-carb diet works best for me!

Replies

• rpapesr
    rpapesr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Member since 2012 but I haven't been logging seriously on this app since 2017. A lot has changed with the community section of this website but I just stumbled (more like fumbled) upon this post and looking for active users with similar goals for 2023. I have about 40 to lose to get back to 2017 but short term goals would be about 1/2 that to be realistic in expectations. Low-carb and exercise is my choice of weight loss too. I expect to be reliable in logging and posts through winter at least (hold me to it!). ~R
  • durden
    durden Posts: 3,310 MFP Staff
    Options
    Welcome back @kellyz ! Happy to have you, and wishing you the best in meeting your new years goals!
  • Csmcnevin
    Csmcnevin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello, previously lost 60lbs between ww and mfp and kept most of it off for a number of years. However still carrying 20lbs from my first baby (now 8months old!) Determined to have lost the baby weight by baby's first birthday!
  • kellyz
    kellyz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Csmcnevin wrote: »
    Hello, previously lost 60lbs between ww and mfp and kept most of it off for a number of years. However still carrying 20lbs from my first baby (now 8months old!) Determined to have lost the baby weight by baby's first birthday!

Funny how that last 15-20lbs doesn't want to leave you! That's been my biggest struggle, and honestly I think it gets more difficult as I get older. I had no issues losing weight after my 2 kiddos (they are 11 and 9 years old now)...but since I've turned 40 it just wants to stick to me! (I'm 45;)