HELP Changing email address

Options
Can someone please help me. I have followed all instructions to change my email address but it keeps telling me there is an error and to type a valid email address. My old .co.uk email address is about to expire and im worried that i won be able to get updates etc to myfitnesspal. I have just paid for another yearly subscription. I did everything they asked me to
my home
settings
change email address/email preferences
my old email appears in the email box, but when i go to change that, it asks me for a password, which i use my current one, then click ;save; then it tells me there is an error and to use a valid email address. I then type in my old email address and it doesnt give an option to add password or change!
ive emailed support but no reply!!!!
can some please help

Replies

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,226 MFP Staff
    Options
    Apologies for any problems you are having. To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
  • andrewfostersmith6
    Options
    Same problem mate
  • Cynthiamr2015
    Cynthiamr2015 Posts: 161 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I am getting the same message when I try to log in to my account on my computer. When I try to send a email so I can get help it tells me the same thing. I have had this account since 2015. My logins are all messed up. I use my phone and my computer to get to my account. HELP how do I talk to someone? This appears to be the only place I can post for help. All I wanted to do was reset my logins and I can't even do that. I can't get into my account on my computer because it keeps saying that my email is not right. My logins are all messed up and I need a reset after my account is fixed.