JOIN THE BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE (BLC). Have fun and get support to reach your goals!
edited December 2022 in Challenges
Join the BLC Family, make friends and reach your goals! Registration for Round 51 closes on January 3rd. Sign up now to get your spot!
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2023 Winter BLC ROUND 50 IN THREE EASY STEPS!
1. Learn what the Biggest Loser Challenge is all about and meet the teams
- Navigate your way to the BLC Orientation page using the following link: https://blcteam.weebly.com/meet-our-teams.html. As you go through the orientation you may want to write down your three team choices to list later.
- Head on over to the registration page using the link at the end of the orientation or by following this link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team
- Join the registration group by clicking on the “Join” button, (you will not be able to post to the page until you join the group).
- Scroll down to the “Discussions” area and click on the link that reads, ☘️REGISTRATION FOR BLC51 - Winter ROUND☘️ JOIN THE REGISTRATION TEAM FIRST!
- Read the first post on the thread and follow the directions there. You will be asked to list the teams you chose in step one.
- AFTER REGISTERING BY FOLLOWING STEPS 1-3, go to the BLC Team Page using this link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140802-blc-49-spring-summer-round
- Join the team by clicking the join button.
- Enter "BLC51" under reason for joining.
Here is how to friend someone if you are not sure:
- Click on the "Find Members" tab in the menu bar on this page.
- Type in the user name GRACIE6 and click on the green search button and it will take you to her profile page.
- Click on the green "Add As Friend" button.
- On the next page, click on the green "Add As Friend" button again. You do not need to write a message.
The Next Steps
Once the BLC Admin accepts your request to join the BLC Group, you will find the BLC Group link in the MFP Community Section under “My Groups”. It may take a couple of days before it shows up.
You can follow all the BLC news on the BLC Group Page including team placements which will be posted the week before the round begins.
The BLC Round 50 challenge runs from January 4th to March 29th.
We can't wait for you to become part of the BLC family!
Nicole - Minion Cadet Squad Team
Great support to achieve a healthy 2023!0
BLC is the best! Support, teamwork, challenges - all designed to help you reach your goals! Join us!!!0
wingmen2 Posts: 63 MemberBLC is a great way to get healthy - come and join us!!! It's fun!!!0
Fabulous fun and health journeys! The BEST!!!0
New Year's Resolutions? If one of them is to get fit and healthy, join the BLC!0
Looking forward to finding success in round 51!0
I'm so glad to see the BLC starting the new Round! I've been checking out the Challenges and Themes, and this is going to be the best Round yet! We love newbies - come join us!0
One of the Best Challenges I have been on.0
This challenge has totally changed my life over the past two years. I would not be who I am without my fellow BLCers and my Minion team! I have lost weight, and kept it off. More importantly, I exercise and partake in life in ways I never did before!
Come join us!
If not now, when? Come ENJOY!0
Registration closes soon - so sign up now!0
Stay on track and have a Happy and healthier New Year!0
Give yourself a great start by registering with us!
Come on over to the BLC and start or continue your journey with us!
The BLC is made up of such a wonderful group of caring and supportive people! I can't imagine my life without them!
Minion Cadet Squad0
WE START JANUARY 4 - register now!!0
This is a wonderful supportive group who can help you lose the weight you want to lose!
Can’t wait to start. It’s been awhile since I’ve been on MPF and it shows on my hips 😢. So back to accountability.0
We have a team available to join even if you miss the registration deadline! It's called the White Rabbits!
Same great support as the "regular teams" but flexible for people who cry, "I'm late!" You still register on the Registration Team - instructions are in first post here!
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 387.1K Introduce Yourself
- 42.7K Getting Started
- 258.4K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.9K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 316 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152.1K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 564 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.5K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions