30 Day Shred Week 1- who's with me?!?

Options
I just started last night and am looking for some peeps to share the pain and results with!

Replies

• waynehowie
    Options
    There is no way I am competing with a hedgehog!
  • cstarmelissa
    Options
    Greetings from sunny Puerto Rico. I am with you. I need a month to get ready for my best friend's wedding on Nov.5. I will share the pain and results for the next month. Good luck!!!:smile:
  • misroope
    Options
    okay- i will start it today- little bit scared though. BUT PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY- hopefully it will take some fat with it :)
  • misroope
    Options
    LOL:laugh:
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I so want a hedgehog! Maybe that should be my reward when I get to a certain number lost:-) I was thinking about trying shred since so many seem to be doing it and they keep going back so it must be working for them. I'm not sure I'd stick to it though... maybe if I had someone to report to I guess but that would mean I have to buy it cause I don't have it yet. LOL.... still thinking about it I guess but I liked the pic of the hedgehog so I had to comment:-)
  • stef_3
    stef_3 Posts: 173
    Options
    I'm on day 11 and I've only lost 2lbs, but my clothes is fitting looser and I can tell I'm losing inches. I also feel great. When I started the weight loss journey at the end of Jan I was a size 18, today I fit into a pair of pre-pregnancy pants that was a size 8. I know the shred helped me do it sooner than later. Good luck
  • edejesus2011
    Options
    Im currently on day 3, but i'll most certainly go through the pain with you! :) It's a great workout! Add me if you like.
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    I will try............. will someone please call or text me at 5:30 each morning so I can get by butt out of bed in time to do this??>?
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Day 9 today for me!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of 30DS feel free to add me as a friend :smile:

Lisa
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 4 for me!
  • jbiancad
    jbiancad Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am also on day 3 and can barely walk
    add me if you'd like :smile:
  • kenypooh
    Options
    I"m in, and excited about it :smile:
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    There is no way I am competing with a hedgehog!

Haha don't worry you won't be. Those things can run ALL night long, I on the other hand cannot so no worries :P
  • lauram_23
    Options
    okay- i will start it today- little bit scared though. BUT PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY- hopefully it will take some fat with it :)

Haha love it. I did it once a few years ago for about 2 weeks and it hurt like hell but I felt great and noticed a difference which begs the question as to why i did not continue it!!!! Oh well better late than never! Don't get discouraged by the pain you will feel tomorrow morning, it will get better i promise :)
  • lauram_23
    Options
    I so want a hedgehog! Maybe that should be my reward when I get to a certain number lost:-) I was thinking about trying shred since so many seem to be doing it and they keep going back so it must be working for them. I'm not sure I'd stick to it though... maybe if I had someone to report to I guess but that would mean I have to buy it cause I don't have it yet. LOL.... still thinking about it I guess but I liked the pic of the hedgehog so I had to comment:-)

Haha a hedgehog as a weight loss reward sounds like an awesome plan to me!
  • lauram_23
    Options
    I will try............. will someone please call or text me at 5:30 each morning so I can get by butt out of bed in time to do this??>?

That depends on what time it is for you right now so I can decide if its too early to be up here in Ontario lol
  • lauram_23
    Options
    Greetings from sunny Puerto Rico. I am with you. I need a month to get ready for my best friend's wedding on Nov.5. I will share the pain and results for the next month. Good luck!!!:smile:

Awesome, looking forward to it!
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 4- I love hearing other people's experiences with it. I think that's what will help keep me going for another 26 days :)
  • bitsybetsy424
    bitsybetsy424 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just started it last night too! So count me in! :smile: