MFP Biggest Loser - Red Team (closed)

Options

Replies

• sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    how did the weekend shape up for everybody?! not so good here but I knew that was coming it was a long weekend where were were eating constantly...and tomorrow is my birthday hopefully I won't blow it too much :) I did get myself my favorite lean cusine for lunch and a WW ice cream cup for dessert...but not sure what we are having for dinner...
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    how did the weekend shape up for everybody?! not so good here but I knew that was coming it was a long weekend where were were eating constantly...and tomorrow is my birthday hopefully I won't blow it too much :) I did get myself my favorite lean cusine for lunch and a WW ice cream cup for dessert...but not sure what we are having for dinner...

HAPPY BDAY!!!!! Just wanted to be one of the 1st people to wish you a fantastic day tomorrow! You deserve it!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Sarahkova!
  • sarahkova
    Options
    Thanks ladies! it has been well a CRAZY day today...they are redoing the sewer and road in front of my house...they hit a gas line today and I was evacuated for 4 hours...but since it was RIGHT in front of my house I had to walk away and leave my car at home...

I run an in home day care....so I had 5 toddlers 2 that will be 4 next month my twins are 3.5 and I have 1 2 year old..PLUS I have a dog...OMG that was the longest 4 block walk to my Sister in Laws house today! haha usually I fly there but the wee one was moving so slow...they wouldn't let me open the garage door to get out a stroller...so he had to walk and my Sister in Law wasn't home (I have her key though so that was good) otherwise she would have come and gotten me...she is a sahm as well...but was out and about today...AHHHH so yeah...I didn't drink much water because my nerves were fried.. :( but I will make up tommorrow for today.

Needless to say not too much celebrating today...but alas not much you can do to celebrate on a monday anyway :)
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    Hey everyone!

The challenge this week is to drink as much water as you can. As usual, you can email me your ounces OR post them here. Also I will check your food diaries if I don't hear from you. I'll give the 1st update to you on Wed evening.

Cheers!
  • Elbee1
    Options
    Hi.
    Oh, Sarahkova. That was rotten luck. It is great that you had someone so close by to walk to, though.

I drank 64 oz. - Monday.

That is probably the maximum you will see from me per day. If I drink too much, I actually feel sick. It is a struggle for me to drink water. I remember all those years of having 8 oz. or less every day. I used to be a Coca-cola fanatic -- breakfast, lunch & dinner -- no milk, water or anything else for that matter.

So, for this week -- my goal is to have 64 oz. every day. If I get more... that will truly be amazing!
    Linda
  • sarahkova
    Options
    BLERG!!! So today they shut off our water...thankfully right after I put my water bottles in the fridge I only have 2 though...hopefully it will be back on soon! it is suppose to be back on by 5...I WILL be timing them :)
  • sarahkova
    Options
    okay I got in 32 ounces on monday and 64 ounces yesterday will try to get in 100 today but not sure...

I am getting frustrated I may have to go to the dr...it seems like every morning I am swollen and puffy and retaining water...I am not sure what is going on :(

My goal for today is to eat MORE calories during the day and leave less for night time.

oh another note I did Bob's Biggest Loser boot camp yesterday...I hurt in places I didn't realize would be possible to hurt! haha I didn't realize we did abs, because well I always did abs on my back...but holy noodle my abs are ON FIRE! hahaha 200 calories in 30 minutes is not bad!
  • Elbee1
    Options
    Awesome, Sarah!

Yesterday, I drank 64 oz. of water.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    You guys are doing great! Thanks for posting your water here....However, I did look at your fod diaries to get water consumption as well.

Here's the update so far:

sarahkova - 32, 64, 80 = 200 oz
    Elbee1 - 64, 64 64 = 192 oz
    narenn - 80, 80, 56 = 216 oz
    Julieash - ?, ?, ? = ? Oz (please email me since your diary is private)
    OkieWorkout - 40, 64, 80 = 184 oz

Remember to still get in a good workout! Also, please email me your weight on Friday. I will actually send the emails on Saturday morning like I did last time INCLUDING weigh-in.

Go Red Team!
  • sarahkova
    Options
    my wed intake is incorrect I suffered through 104 ounces :) haha
  • Julieash
    Julieash Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi Red Team.. sorry I haven't been around.. but I'm here now :)
    I'm drinking a LOT of water. I have a 20oz bottle that I fill up at least 4 times a day so drinking a lot of water is not a problem for me.

I've been really REALLY sick lately and even tho I'm not keeping anything in I still gained weight :( gained 5lbs this week.. but I'm trying not to worry about it.. I'm going to the gym tonight, haven't been in a week. But I am going to do this and will not let this team down :) or myself :)

Last Fall I was on a diet program and had lost 24lbs and noticed this morning that I've now re-gained 19lbs back :(
  • sarahkova
    Options
    Julie at least you know something is up and you can tackle it and get back on track! Great job! Glad you are here and drinking that water!

I have drank 9 cups so far hoping to hit 13 again today!
  • sarahkova
    Options
    annnnnnddddd I hit 13 cups or 104 ounces again today! :)
  • sarahkova
    Options
    I knew it would happen :( I gained back the 1.2 I lost back to 314....Hopefully this week won't be like last week and I can get 100% back on track! now to start drinking my water....goal is 104 again!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    Please get me your weigh-ins. I'll post here and send update emails. Today I weigh 251. I'm down .2.
  • sarahkova
    Options
    Great job on that 2 lb loss Okie!
  • Elbee1
    Options
    Hi y'all.
    I'm in a rush! I weigh146.4 lbs. I'm down 3.2 lbs.!!!

Congrats to all who lost this week. And, to anyone who didn't ... it's okay. Just keep trying and we'll all get there!
    Linda
  • sarahkova
    Options
    Awesome Job Elbee!

I was trying for the amount I had to drink with the twins today didn't quite make it but I got to 144 ounces or 18 cups :)
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    This was emailed to alibaba0310 and all of you today,

Here are our results this week:

sarahkova - 32, 64, 104, 104, 144 = 448 oz. Weight = 314
    Elbee1 - 64, 64, 64, 64, 64 = 320 oz. Weight = 146.4
    narenn - 80, 80, 56, 80, 72 = 368 oz. Weight 217
    Julieash - 80, 80, 80, 80, 80 = 400 oz
    OkieWorkout - 40, 64, 80, 48, 64 = 296 oz. Weight = 251

Total water consumed by the team 1,832 ozs.

We don't have Julieash's weight. Julie, please email alibaba0310 with your weight. Thanks!

Monita