going to take a picture of body every day.

Options
so it is day one...
i am going to motivate myself by taking a picture of my body daily to see progress and i will keep these in a file on my computer to keep track of progress. The first picture i took today was very upsetting to me, how much i have gained this past year but its ok because it will only get better right?!?! Wish me luck!!

Replies

• NicCa90
    NicCa90 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    ps has anyone else done this?
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    I haven't done this, but I really wish I had. Best of luck!
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have not done it but I will do it bi-weekly when I do my measurements! Not enough change day to day to keep me motivated lol
  • reese1206
    Options
    I haven't but its a good idea. I would like to start taking them once a week though. I will join you in it. I'm starting my challenge Monday...so that will be my first pic on Monday. The last ones I took were in Jan.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Not daily.. I take a pic every 5ish lbs. I couldnt see a difference in myself even then until I wore the same shirt after losig 11lbs and i could tell.
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! You'll be able to create a video a year from now and have that as a reminder to yourself of where you started.
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    I think i will do it every month thanks for the ideal
  • sunnylove70
    Options
    Super Idea! Ive never done it, although, It truly is nice to see truth and progress! Good Luck! Awesome:):heart:
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    I like this idea,

I read this as "going to take a picture of A body everyday" and I thought creepy yet I still clicked on it to see.
  • Heidi1987
    Heidi1987 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I take a picture of myself every 3 weeks. i can really see the difference in my body in each image.
    i find that it really helps o keep me on track. hen i'm having a tough day, i look through them and its good too see how far i've come

Heidi
  • NicCa90
    Options
    haha that does sound creepy!!!
    im glad that it made you click on it!
    :D
  • throwingpaint
    throwingpaint Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I think this sounds great, will you be doing it wearing the same thing? I'm terrified of seeing a pic of myself right now but I'm sure they'll be great to look through later in time.
  • leilani♥
    Options
    My boyfriend has been taking pictures of me everyday .... well almost everyday... we miss a day sometimes :)

We are going to make a .GIF out of it so you can see me shrink :D
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I think this sounds great, will you be doing it wearing the same thing? I'm terrified of seeing a pic of myself right now but I'm sure they'll be great to look through later in time.

That's a good idea, wearing the same thing each time so you can REALLY compare. I am going to do that!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I am going to take a picture of myself every 30 days which is coming up actually :noway: My first picture was taken on September 1st...hoping for results
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I do this on the 18th of each month (day I started). I take a front and side shot of myself wearing just a pair of boxers. It's quite motivating when you look through them and see the size difference over the past few months. I may post them once I've reached somewhere close to my goal weight :)
  • courtneymomofone
    Options
    I'll also be doing this on a monthly basis along with body measurements. Weight I'll update weekly. I'm excited to see my progress and be encouraged by the changes. It's so hard when you see yourself
  • NicCa90
    Options
    yea it is hard to tell when you see yourself daily i am hoping at the end it will be really cool to see them all but yea i am going to do one in bra and underwear and one with the same outfit on..just so i will have a set i can show other people too!! but today was day two and its very motivating!! i want to look good for my picture everyday so i have got to keep on track!