Someone just complimented me on my weight

Options
A supervisor on my floor who I kinda know said I look fab and I had lost loads of weight!!!!!!!!! Met her down getting tea.

She said she saw me coming into work the other day and thought I looked great. Told her the effort it takes to get like this but it is sooooo worth it!

I haven't been losing weight big time but I've just toned up alot. I'm nearly at my goal weight and I probably just need to tone more than anything now.

Been doing alot of core/weight work at the gym and my spin class changed to spin/tone class also so I think that had helped too.

It's great when other people actually notice. I had half a timeout bar just now as I burn 850 cals in the gym last night so reckon 65 cals is ok!?

Replies

• Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    That's great to hear! Congratulations! :)
  • Clare_McGhee
    Clare_McGhee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant, makes it all worthwhile when you can actually see the results! In fairness, you work hard & deserve it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!