Is back again after 2 months 😆

Options
Csc143
Csc143 Posts: 50 Member
9kgtw7gvo9kf.jpeg

Just sharing. My weighing scale is broken so I don't know if I've lost or gained some 😆 But my friends told me I should stop doing whatever I'm doing and just maintain. 😁I know it's kinda late but Happy New Year everyone. ❤️

Replies

• BartBVanBockstaele
    BartBVanBockstaele Posts: 623 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Buy a new scale, a good one. Your friends maybe right, but they may also be wrong. It should not be about how you look to your friends, but about what is best for you. Only a scale can tell you that while not costing an arm and a leg and oodles of time.
    I just say that, because some of my friends told me to stop losing weight when I was still officially obese. Friends are well-meaning, but they are not clairvoyant.
    In my own case, I bought a mechanical medical beam-style scale a few years ago, and it was one of the best investments I have ever made, arguably the single best investment where weight management is concerned.
    That said, you really do look great, so, well done.
  • I_AM_ISRAEL
    I_AM_ISRAEL Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Don’t listen to your friends, listen to your self
  • Csc143
    Options
    Buy a new scale, a good one. Your friends maybe right, but they may also be wrong. It should not be about how you look to your friends, but about what is best for you. Only a scale can tell you that while not costing an arm and a leg and oodles of time.
    I just say that, because some of my friends told me to stop losing weight when I was still officially obese. Friends are well-meaning, but they are not clairvoyant.
    In my own case, I bought a mechanical medical beam-style scale a few years ago, and it was one of the best investments I have ever made, arguably the single best investment where weight management is concerned.

Thanks so much. You are both right. ☺️ I will do what I love doing and what I think is the best for me. ❤️

• BartBVanBockstaele
    BartBVanBockstaele Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Csc143 wrote: »

Thanks so much. You are both right. ☺️ I will do what I love doing and what I think is the best for me. ❤️
    Wise decision. You already know what to do, so it is just a matter of patience from now on while you continue doing it.
  • sandraws
    sandraws Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look just beautiful! Congratulations and you are right to just keep listening to yourself!
  • Othique
    Othique Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Some friends will also try to sabotage your progress... speaking from personal experience. Just be careful who you listen to.
  • Csc143
    Options
    Csc143 wrote: »

Wise decision. You already know what to do, so it is just a matter of patience from now on while you continue doing it.
    Yes, I will try to do my Zumba workout every day for an hour. :) thanks for all the kind words and advise. ❤️

• Csc143
    Options
    sandraws wrote: »
    You look just beautiful! Congratulations and you are right to just keep listening to yourself!

Thanks so much. 💘

• Csc143
    Options
    Othique wrote: »
    Some friends will also try to sabotage your progress... speaking from personal experience. Just be careful who you listen to.

Thanks for the reminder. Yeah, they will tell me to stop then will ask what I did to lose weight. 😆
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!