Whose wedding is it anyway?

Options
Anyone have a wedding coming up they want to lose weight for?

Anyone else shredding for the wedding?

Did your bf pop the question over Christmas while you were putting a few pounds on?

Is your cousin getting married for the third time and you want to be more snatched than last time?

Are you a bridesmaid with a beer gut?

Do you have a loved one and want to keep the wedding photos chub free?

Join me!

I have 100 pounds to lose by September of 2024. So, I will be first on the scale and last to 'I do' 🤣

Do what works best for you, get moving, weigh in weekly, and Crush. Those. Wedding. Goals!

I'll be here, trudging along. I've lost 88 pounds in 5 months in my 20s after my divorce. So I know I can do 100 in a year and a half with room for grace lol. Achy back, creaky knees, and non existent metabolism (from previous diets) and all, yaaay mid 30s🤣

Replies

• thatbeautifulchick
    thatbeautifulchick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 267
    Goal weight 167

I will be dividing my goal into 4, and celebrating myself every 25 pounds I lose.

1st goal : 242
  • Pencil_Hearts
    Pencil_Hearts Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 241
    Goal weight: 200

My goal is to lose 5 lbs. every month until my wedding date in October 2023!

1st Goal: 236 (1/31/2023)
  • thatbeautifulchick
    thatbeautifulchick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome Pencil_Hearts! That's a great goal! You got this 🙂

Tell me, what's your vision for your wedding day? Are you having fun planning?
  • KimberlinaB
    KimberlinaB Posts: 4,017 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!
    Start Weight: 223
    Goal Weight: 155
    CW: 196

2nd goal: 190 1/31/2023

My goal is to break it into small increments. I've been at it since May '22, when I got engaged. lol
    Wedding is August 2023 and I am now taking my weight loss efforts more seriously since the holidays are over.
    I follow macros, and Caroline Girvan workouts on youtube. haha
    Feel free to add me as a friend, fellow fiances!