Hello from the suburbs of Dallas

Options
I am new to this site but not new to trying to lose some extra pounds :) I have succeeded before and will continue to succeed. That is the positive person in me saying that. I refuse to let that negative person out that is saying, "Gawd, I feel like I am starving myself and can't reach my goals!!!!".

I got this :)

Please add me and we can all support each other!!!

Replies

• kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the stie I"m in a suburb of Dallas as well i'm in Mesquite I'll add you and I wish you the best of luck on your journey. You can do it one day at a time!!!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Hello from up North in Aubrey area (east of Denton) Send me a request!
  • annalynne88
    annalynne88 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    welcome! i know some people from red oak, i live an hour west of dallas
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I wish I was in Dallas...Stuck in VA but my sister just bought a house in Richardson (I think...)
  • g1analaura
    g1analaura Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Ana and I started almost 2 weeks ago! I am so far loving this app and hope that it continues to help me to reach my weight loss goals! I've had lapband surgery over 18 mos ago, but having some complications and have not lost weight in over a year, so I am going to have the band out and I am trying to maintain and loose a few more pounds. I had lost about 70 lbs and have gained about 12lbs in the last few months. Trying to loose 30lbs at this time. Thank you and have a blessed day!
    How do you post the ticker on here? lol