mtaratoot Posts: 13,209 Member
    Options
    Mind if I give this a little bump?
  • mtaratoot
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Mind if I give this a little bump?

Only if you bump me full of caffeine to keep going today, ha, ha. (Edit: I had posted and then read your profile. Oh the irony! How funny! Thanks for the laughs. I feel your pain...) ;-)

I presume you mean the little cartoon as my profile picture. Yeah; I like to stick that up there for a few months a year. Now that we're past the Decembral Solstice, I will probably change it up. I'm looking to get back running when my body allows.
  • mtaratoot
    Options
    Wow!

Is that really two pictures of YOU? Amazing transformation.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Yes the one is from April 2008 the other one is from December 1 2022
  • mtaratoot
    Options
  • fiftyfiveagain
    fiftyfiveagain Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So good! Gives me hope x
  • fiftyfiveagain
    Options
    Leezy55 wrote: »
    quicklabs wrote: »
    dpct8iioqegb.jpg
    6e07qa78kxp0.png

60 lbs down. 20 more to go! (sorry the pics are so big)
    Feeling so much better, but unfortunately, the weight lose seems to have made me look a good deal older. I'm 64.

Absolutely do not look older! You look fantastic!

I would have never ever picked you for 64 xx
  • fiftyfiveagain
    Options
    Mahdi22 wrote: »
    Cant wait till i can post my own success story here one day :smile:

me too!
  • fiftyfiveagain
    Options
    mrmota70 wrote: »
    e0c7j3ljxr6p.jpeg

I am so grateful for MyFitnessPal. It taught me about calories in/calories out. I can honestly say that diet was the main factor in my weight loss. I do enjoy cardio workouts but when my diets off - my weight stays up.

Right now I’m in maintenance and have gained about 10 pounds but have maintained for more than a year. I realize weight loss isn’t linear and that some months I may be up a few pounds and other months I’ll be

I do struggle with overeating and is still something I’m working on. Life is too short to feel bloated all the time! Happy to have MFP and inspiring stories like your guys to help with the journey.

Wow... Nice job.[/qAuote]

Amazing!
  • fiftyfiveagain
    Options
    mrmota70 wrote: »
    e0c7j3ljxr6p.jpeg

I am so grateful for MyFitnessPal. It taught me about calories in/calories out. I can honestly say that diet was the main factor in my weight loss. I do enjoy cardio workouts but when my diets off - my weight stays up.

Right now I’m in maintenance and have gained about 10 pounds but have maintained for more than a year. I realize weight loss isn’t linear and that some months I may be up a few pounds and other months I’ll be down.

I do struggle with overeating and is still something I’m working on. Life is too short to feel bloated all the time! Happy to have MFP and inspiring stories like your guys to help with the journey.

Wow... Nice job.[/qAuote]

Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!