LESS Alcohol ~ JANUARY 2023 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• mfowler883
    mfowler883 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    MissMay wrote: »
    @mfowler883 that is quite the knife collection I must say.
    And I thought you were speaking of sharpening your kitchen knives. SILLY ME!

Oh, I was, that was the Calphalon Katanas. They're not in the picture. Not silly....well, okay, maybe silly but not for that. :D

AF today. Eating better and feeling good, getting rid of some of the vacation weight gain already, slowly but steadily. Sat out on the patio with an okay cigar (Partagas Anejo Esplendido), a Heineken 0.0 and a good book - still plodding through American Insurgents, American Patriots. I really wish it was easier for me to find time to just sit and read.

-m
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,604 Member
    Options
    @lmlmrn

Happy birthday!!

@joans1976
    Looking forward to hearing the rename of Roger
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY WISHES TO @lmlmrn!!!
  • RockinRobyn672
    Options
    @mfowler883 Wow! at your collection. I learn from you. I had to look up the "Belgian coticule". That's a great story and nice to have that heirloom.
  • RockinRobyn672
    edited January 2023
    Options
    @joans1976 You should definitely stick with the Seinfeld theme (I'm a big fan)! :smile: So "Jerry" or "George", or "Georgie" of course, or "Frank" after George's dad (who had orange hair since he's an orange cat, heh, heh). Or "Newman" but only if you say his name with the same enthusiasm as Jerry :wink: .