• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    and if they can't read, screw'em.

I'm going to delete you, send you a blank request.... :bigsmile:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I just declined someone just because of this post. No msg = DENIED.

same thing just happened to me no pic no message nothing lol
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I am going to delete all my friends and send a request asking...Sooooo what are you wearing? ۞_۞
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I makes no difference some people don't use their own pictures and who knows if they are telling the truth about themselves or if its just a story. So you wouldn't really know who your talking to anyway.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I makes no difference some people don't use their own pictures and who knows if they are telling the truth about themselves or if its just a story. So you wouldn't really know who your talking to anyway.
    I can't believe a dog is typing!
  • bry_all01
    Options

Hmm, that's a sad way of thinking. I make it a point to personally get to know all of my friends.
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    I find that alot of them are closed as well
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    HERE HERE!!!!

I get some empty requests!!! And my profile is open! @_@
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    I can't believe a dog is typing!

LMAO Thats great Binary Jester
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    and if they can't read, screw'em.

I'm going to delete you, send you a blank request.... :bigsmile:

i like where this is going.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Didnt realize how important this was to everyone, Ill make sure to start doing this i guess lol. I just dont even think about it
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I have read this three times and still don't know what exactly you are asking??

let me explain, I am fluent in Marius....

People put on their profile to ask people to pleas include a messaage in a friend request, when sending a friend request, however some people send friend requests without messages, he is simply asking WHY do they not read a persons profile before sending a FR...
    That damn bug, i poked my computer screen!!!!!
  • bry_all01
    Options
    Didnt realize how important this was to everyone, Ill make sure to start doing this i guess lol. I just dont even think about it

what makes you send requests to begin with? Similarities? How did ou know that? Read their profile? To me, its interesting to know where or how people found me and to know they read my profile, so when I hit accept, they've more than been warned, lol.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I deny people all the time for that very reason. True enough we're here for the same things. But I've got a lot of dead weight on my friends list real talk and I dont need anymore. So why some ignore my simple request I don't know either.
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    well to me its like we really dont know anybody on here anyways,,,,,,SO the only reason i want to be your freind is for diet and support rt,,,this is my fitness pal rt ...ONE common goal rt!!!! ohhhhh,but i dont know im new here :happy:

LOL that's what I thought too. I can be anyone's friend...I don't get offended easily, the only thing I ask is that men don't be trying to hit on me. I am married, am here to make new pals and reach our common goal together. Healthy lifestyle and weight loss.
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Erm... My profile isn't set to friends only and I still don't always get a message in the request. Yes, we are all here for diet and support but surely there has to be a reason why a person interests you? A coomon goal, a neighbouring town, similar likes/dislikes etc? That's how you tend to make friend IRl... Why not online too!!! You wouldn't walk up to a perfect stranger on the street and stand in front of them until they spoke to you first, you'd introduce yourself! It's polite (I think).
  • Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Maybe because there are people like me who will accept friendships with anyone who requests it. I don't care why you want to friend me - my food, my weight, my dietary and exercise habits are open to the public. The parts of my life that are private I'm not posting about on the internet. If something I'm saying or posting is giving someone inspiration, more power to 'em.