Fit on app

Options
Hi. Can I sync fit on workouts to mfp? Can't figure it out...

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,283 Member
    Options
    It might help if you provide some more information like what kind of device you are using to track your workouts and whether you are using an iOS app, an Android app, or the website. You might also describe what you've tried.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,221 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    It might help if you provide some more information like what kind of device you are using to track your workouts and whether you are using an iOS app, an Android app, or the website. You might also describe what you've tried.

FitOn is a free app - I think that's what OP is talking about.

OP, I don't see FitOn in MFP's list of application partners (which is where I'd expect such an app to appear, if it integrated with MFP - I didn't check any other categories). That would imply that it won't sync. However, you can create a custom exercise(s) and log it that way, assuming you have a calorie estimate for your workout. If you don't, describe what you do, and folks here might be able to help you to identify a reasonable MFP database exercise you could log it as.

You can find MFP's lists of partners here:

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps

Click on individual categories to see specifics.
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    I’ve been using fiton. It doesn’t sync with mfp. Or at least the last time I tried it didn’t.