If You Died Right Now...........

Options

Replies

• reese1206
    Options
    Yes and No. I have lived a VERY Blessed and Happy life but I would LOVE more time with my family. I would want to raise my kids and help them to because Strong, Godly and Compassionate people. I would also be sad because I have not had enough time with my Husband. My life is Blessed and Wonderful though :) Mixed Feelings.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Nope, I'm not satisfied yet.
  • leilani♥
    Options
    Nope!! I have little ones still...
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I have things to do first but if I kicked the bucket I would appear as a ghost in the forums. I would have my fun and it would drive "them" crazy :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    this attitude is part of the secret to life....
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I'd know my mom would be happy that I had on clean unders...
  • redhead91
    Options
    If I died right now I would regret dying so young and not deleting my computer history :wink:
  • life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    lol thanks i need that post. i would almost always answer that with yes. i love my life my life is great. i do however get down sometimes and forget how lucky i am. today is one of those days. upset with the little things not going right, no motivation to do anything today. everyone has more they want to do before they die. it is never a good time to die. lol so with that said and a happier look on the moment i am off here to go live my life :-) vivir!!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    YES ! as long as I knew my son would be taken care of . The only regret I would have is not getting married !
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Yes, I could say that I had a fulfilled and happy life and that I honestly died happy. Not one regret.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I'd die happy but not completely happy. I love my life, but have yet to accomplish everything.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    No. I still have 2 boys and I don't trust that anybody else can turn them into proper men.

Once they are grown I'm going pro rally and if I died on the first corner I'd be happy enough.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I would die happy (because I have three fantastic kids who make me laugh every day) but I still got WAY more living left to do. There's still lots of things I want to do.
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    It'd be sh**ty cause I'm sitting on the toilet right now.

But then people would say, "Just like Elvis did"

So that might be cool.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I did some good stuff. I did some bad stuff. I would rather have a bit more time to do some more good/bad things, but if that isn't to be there isn't anything I can do about it.

Please don't kill me...
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    sad to say No....definately would not be happy camper...

:sad:
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    nope im still young and have a lot more i want to do
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    nope i'd have died in the middle of an incredible need i say awesome journey but ultimately it would be incomplete
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    If you died right now, did you live a fulfilled and happy life? Would you honestly have died happy?

Personally, if I choked on a piece of healthy apple (wish it was a f$cking donut) and died, I would be dying a happy and completely fulfilled woman! I reached my life goals, and I have a beautiful family. Don't get me wrong, I would be sad to leave my family behind but nonetheless there would be no regrets!

Edit: I guess I would regret seeing my baby grow up and go through all those "AWESOME" teenage years with her. :P
    No. I passed up a yummy piece of cake last night. If I died right now, I'd be mad that I could have had that cake. :laugh:
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I have so much more to accomplish and so many people to help I don't have time to die right now..maybe in 80 years when I'm a sexy 125!

I just feel that I haven't fulfilled my purpose. I have had an amazing life. I've been blessed in so many ways it's hard to count..but I feel led to help others attain their goals.