Replies

• bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Great!
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    4.6 miles done so far today, another 1.5 miles planned for walking the dog later.:happy: Should have done the 100 miles in about 17 more days if I carry on like this!

Sarah
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I was just saying last night how much easier it would be if we had a dog to walk!!
    I bet I'd be losing weight easier to say the least! Although I start back at uni next week and I'm going to walk up not get the bus which should add about 2 miles a day, plus the pub walks I'm starting to do!!

EDIT. Just looked it up. If I walk to the first station and walk from the station to uni and back it's 2.7miles a day. :)
  • eidalac
    eidalac Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Down a pound and up 9.6 miles... though the pedometer on my phone is trying to KILL me. But I think I got that figured out.

Of course, if I were sane, I'd just walk on my off days (I was already running 3-4 days a week), but -no- I gotta be all macho and run it all.

LOL.
  • ruthie3110
    Options
    I need to do 2.5 miles every day to make it up to 100 from now. But I will have 3 days a week where I definitely do more than that, so I should be able to do it :smile:
  • jsprax
    Options
    Another walk done this morning - I gotta say I love having that lil Halloween ticker to track my miles :) I love changing it ! LOL!

One of these days I'm going to wear my pedometer to the restaurant and see how many miles I walk waitressing!!! (Not going to log it, just out of curiosity)
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I am in! getting ready to head out for walk in a few!

Great idea!
  • ruthie3110
    Options
    Only did a short walk today instead. Gutted. Wanted to do a longer walk but I got to the bottom of the hill and couldn't face it today. Still poorly and didn't sleep well last night
  • tjlbg1984
    tjlbg1984 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good Job everyone!!! Let's keep it up!
  • deepavignesh
    deepavignesh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    total of 18 miles till today!!! by tommorow i would complete 20 miles this week!! feels awesome!!!
  • ruthie3110
    Options
    An absolute ton of walking done yesterday! Went to a games convention in London, and was on my feet for literally hours! Plus the walking to the train station and the cinema and then to the bus stop, then from coach station to tube station and back.. Wow!!
    The walk to the back of the queue (practically racing the other people gonig to join the queue) was about 0.3 miles!!(using google maps) It was insane!
    I have no idea how to calculate how many miles I walked inside though, didn't wear a pedometer but we were in there and moving for about 3 hours after queues and food stops are taken into account. I've tracked what I can account for though.
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    WTG everyone! Can't wait for tomorrow since I peeked today!

I'm using my bike for the 100 mile challenge but that one has inspired me to do a personal walk challenge for Thanksgiving.

TTFN
    Angel
  • AParker1974
    AParker1974 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Did 2.7 miles today of running/walking today. On the week of the 19th I had 11.34 miles of walking. Lost 2 lbs!!
  • HollyH8
    Options
    I didn't know how to enter my info the first week...but I think I got it now! :)
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    I decided to push myself and go 200 miles and combine biking and walk/jogging. I'm so motivated to get to onederland!

Thanks all!

Angel
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    3.4 pounds lost (friday weigh in) and 27.1 miles logged!

Hoping to be in onederland by next week's weigh in!
  • eidalac
    eidalac Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well, down 5 lbs, which puts me half way on my weight... unfortunately I didn't do any running last week, due to various situations. Bummer.