How would you describe this person weight wise?

Options
2»

Replies

• mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Go to www.mybodygallery.com and put in those stats and you will see that it could me any number of descriptions....
  • That would be Slender to Normal in my opinion...
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I would say Slender - they are quite tall and i think US size 6 is UK size 10 and in my opinion anyone who can fit into a size 10 is slender!!!
  • arlo1028
    arlo1028 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hmm a think normal weight but appears slender because of height. I'm 5'7 and use size 7, and weigh 154 (average)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Fat.

Just kidding! No-one else had said it and I felt poor old "fat" was being neglected.
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Slender to normal. But what's normal?
  • stella77
    Options
    What is the opinion of those at work, and YOUR opinion?:wink:
    (I'm asking the original poster)

I was thinking normal to a bit overweight, but my colleagues think slender. I am not sure about the US size 6 - but apparently that must be slender.

I think slender is the answer - most people said slender.

Thank you guys for replying!
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and a US size 6... and I weigh 142, which is in the upper range of "normal" BMI. I feel rather average... not fat but certainly not thin either... I mean, I'm 8 pounds away from being overweight. lol...

I would guess that someone who is taller and also wears a US 6 would look a bit thinner than I do.
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    5'8" is taller than average for a woman, and in a size 8, I'd say that person is on the very slim side- also age should be a factor, so not knowing the age of the person could make a difference in that equation too.
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Slender.
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    i'd say that's me! my goalweight, anymore than that and i look sick!
  • Drea714
    Options
    Slender for sure!
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    slender/normal definitely not fat
  • ecamelon
    Options
    I would say average but it would depend on muscle tone
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Jean size could be misleading, what about that guy I know we have all seen, with the little chicken legs, but the huge upper body who maneuvers his belly in such a way that even though he is 50 inches around, he squishes into those 34 pants :p
  • ecamelon
    Options
    Jean size could be misleading, what about that guy I know we have all seen, with the little chicken legs, but the huge upper body who maneuvers his belly in such a way that even though he is 50 inches around, he squishes into those 34 pants :p

haha agreed. I do the laundry for the whole family and my brother, hubby, and dad and they all wear the same pants at the same height but weight ranging from 125 to 240