What will you be for Halloween?!?!?

Options
puggleperson
puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
I need some suggestions. I kind of blew the last two years and this year I was hoping to be preggo (but that didn't happen) so now I need costume ideas! Don't worry I'm sure I live far from you if I happned to like one :)

Replies

• DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    That creepy girl from the exorcist.

Imagine a 6' tall guy dressed as a posessed, zombie lookin girl in a nightgown dirty dancin on the dancefloor...aww yeaaahh.....
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I am being a disgruntled chubby working mom of two.
    easy peasy.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    No clue yet. I kinda let my son pick and then we dress in theme. One year we were devils then pirates and then he was a fire fighter and I was his dalmatian.

This year he hasn't picked yet.
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    We do a murder mystery and I am mage. Costume works fat, thin or prego:)
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I need something too! My daughter wants to be Rapunzel (she's obsessed with Tangled) and I'm not going to be Rapunzel's ugly mom, so I have no clue!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I don't generally dress up anymore. . .I have fun making an outfit and getting my daughter all ready though. . then I take her trick or treating.
  • Lachsis
    Lachsis Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Imagine a 6' tall guy dressed as a posessed, zombie lookin girl in a nightgown dirty dancin on the dancefloor...aww yeaaahh.....

bwahahahaha, for the first time I wish I were a 6' tall guy in my life. Awesome idea!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I need something too! My daughter wants to be Rapunzel (she's obsessed with Tangled) and I'm not going to be Rapunzel's ugly mom, so I have no clue!

.thats funny.. my daughter is 3 and obsessed wtih that movie as well. She comes in and says WHO ARE YOU? AND HOW DID YOU FIND ME?!?!
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I'm always the lady with the big old glass of wine in her hand. :drinker:
  • Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    The best one I ever saw was a girl wearing a box decorated to look like a night stand with a piece of clothing hanging out one "drawer". She even had a telephone by her shoulder and a lamp shade on her head. It was a "One night stand"
  • kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm being Patti Mayonnaise and my boyfriend is being Quail Man!
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    The best one I ever saw was a girl wearing a box decorated to look like a night stand with a piece of clothing hanging out one "drawer". She even had a telephone by her shoulder and a lamp shade on her head. It was a "One night stand"

hahaha I love this...

Yeah, I have no kiddos yet :/ I want to have a baby in October because it's my fav season but my man says all the boys in his fam are born in October and I want a girl lololol so I will just settle for really cool Halloween parties and dressing up! Can't wait!!!

haha that will be awesome... I will want to see pics :)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Originally I was going as Jessica from True Blood.

Recently, I decided the hubs and I are going as Wilfred and Ryan from FX's "Wilfred".

Yep.
  • Liliacea
    Liliacea Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    We don't have Halloween here in Turkey but if we had I'd def be Poison Ivy!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    A celtic warrior chick... Kinda like Kierra Knightly in Aurthur, except I look like I could maybe actually swing a broadsword and hurt someone. :wink:
  • saral89
    saral89 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Classic sexy vampire for sure!!! Especially since I just recently jumped on the band-wagon for Twilight, :P So vampire it is!
  • colbiegirl
    Options
    Little Miss Riding Hood from Party City. :)
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I can't believe it's almost that time of year.
    Wow.

I still have no idea what I'm doing for my birthday and it's 2 weeks before Halloween.

Umm, I've always wanted to be a sexy firefighter or catwoman.
    But I've seen the costumes & they were not convincing /:

So, I have no clue );

Someone should make a list of sexy, funny, scary, etc. costumes.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'm going as the Priestess in the movie Priest. I always stick to the tactical/military/SWAT type thing. My son hasn't told me what he wants to be, but probably something in the post apocalyptic vein.
  • kylashea
    kylashea Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am dressing up as Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. I will be spending my halloween in New Orleans with a bunch of friends who live down there. I am actually from Ohio, so I am ecstatic to spend halloween in my favorite city! We are all going to be dressing like the cast from Wizard of Oz! This is actually one of my reasons for trying to lose weight! I want to lose weight (atleast 10 lbs) by the time I leave! I fly out Oct 21st!