Canadian Peeps-What province are you from & what do you do?

Options

Replies

• Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Terrace BC, currently stay at home / looking for a new job lol
  • TaraTLC83
    TaraTLC83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Saskatoon, SK -former Optometric Assistant, currently stay at home mom
  • Heather294ever
    Options
    :smile: Calgary, Alberta

Just make money to pay the bills
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    bc ranch hand on an alpaca farm
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Toronto, Personal Insurance Broker Yay me! LOL!
  • Sassi50
    Sassi50 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Ontario...I run a spa at a winery inn and am studying to be a law clerk.
  • lisabstrong
    lisabstrong Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Ontario and I'm a career counselor for our local community college. (southwestern Ontario) I teach Essential Skills and Career Managment Part time.

I'm also Mom to 3 and wife to small business owner...
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Ontario (Mississauga) and I'm a senior manager of Business Analytics for Canada's best bank, the official bank of the Ottawa Senators and the Toronto Maple Leafs.
  • Scoobiesnax
    Scoobiesnax Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Cambridge Ontario. Service Manager, Pepsi. Free Gatorade anyone ???
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Manitoba!! I am an occupational therapist. I know nobody knows what that is... but it's awesome, I promise!
  • lilsnowbird
    Options
    ALBERTA (wait 5 minutes and the weather will change Province).....I am a Paralegal in the area of Litigation and Divorce/Family Law and a single mom of 2 wonderful children!!!
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Manitoba. I'm Accounts Payable Administrator for an electrical construction firm and Mom to 2 kids (3 if you count the dog!)
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Ontario (Mississauga) and I'm a senior manager of Business Analytics for Canada's best bank, the official bank of the Ottawa Senators and the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Im not from canada, I'm from Massachusetts, BUT i saw your Patriots jersey in your profile pic! Go Pats :smile:
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Barrie Ontario~ Business owner in the pet industry! Its rather nice to see so many Canadians! Hello everyone!
  • TaraTLC83
    TaraTLC83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Manitoba!! I am an occupational therapist. I know nobody knows what that is... but it's awesome, I promise!

YAY! Awesome career choice! My daughter sees OT once a week. Love our OT! <3
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Originally from Toronto, now living on the Isle of Wight just off the south coast of England. I'm a book-keeper with a small accounting firm, have my own book-keeping company, and manage three properties one of our client's uses for student accommodation. I'm a busy guy!!
  • Lastlove
    Options
    Manitoba, I am a registered massage therapist.
  • Movingonforbetter
    Options
    :tongue: Born and raised in the Okanogan Valley ( Vernon BC ) but now live in Meductic NB. Miss BC soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
    I am a stay at home mom of two boys, one is special needs. They are 6 and 4 ( he is the special needs one..... ) I am busy with that. Always wanted to go for teacher but never got there.

Hi to all my fellow Canadians! We have a great country to live in think.

Natalie:happy:
  • Cathy92
    Cathy92 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I live in Ontario, on the Lake (the big one), I was a high school teacher and recently became a real estate dealer.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options

I know what it is, too! My cousin's wife is one in Manitoba as well!