My Successful Story - Ryan Murphy

Options
ryanmurpxy21
ryanmurpxy21 Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2023 in Success Stories
Hello everyone, my name is Ryan I am 18 years old and have been going to the gym for about a year. Throughout 2022 I managed to grow a following on tiktok and make a big progress in my fitness journey. The first photo was taken december of 2021 and at that point I was very disappointed with the way I looked and I wanted to make a change. Do I made sure that 2022 was the year I’d make a massive change and with the support of my friends and the MyFitnessPal app I managed to lose 20kg as well as gain muscle. This year I am focusing on building muscle and then getting leaner (losing more bodyfat) I’m hoping to start competing in bodybuilding competitions by 2025!

wicyh3c1yujv.jpeg

us.v-s90r8ecndc1h.jpeg

Replies

• ryanmurpxy21
    ryanmurpxy21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you have any questions about losing weight please feel free to ask!
  • melc2910
    melc2910 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Omg that’s amazing !!!! I’ve just started , I’m 94 kg and want to lose 20kg too, how long did it take to notice a difference? I’ve been going gym and eating healthy for about a week so am just at the beginning
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,326 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! Congratulations and best of luck on your goals!
    P
  • albamarie61
    albamarie61 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good job! You at the prime age to continue to build muscle rapidly with good protein intake. You have made it past one of the most difficult part and just being consistent is going to be put you into the next level! I hope you follow some good lifters on social media for inspiration. Layne Norton is always interesting and Will Tennyson is so much fun to watch. Jeff Nippard and Jeff Cavalier are good too. Best of luck and keep coming back with more pics!
  • Retroguy2000
    Retroguy2000 Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    Good job! You at the prime age to continue to build muscle rapidly with good protein intake. You have made it past one of the most difficult part and just being consistent is going to be put you into the next level! I hope you follow some good lifters on social media for inspiration. Layne Norton is always interesting and Will Tennyson is so much fun to watch. Jeff Nippard and Jeff Cavalier are good too. Best of luck and keep coming back with more pics!
    Yep, very impressive.

+1 to all those YT recs. I'd also add Jonni Shreve and Renaissance Periodization to the list of recs. Those two are fantastic for form explanations and tips.
  • Kiyomoo
    Kiyomoo Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing work!
  • dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You are a new man. Congrats!
  • Jolley134270
    Jolley134270 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing well done lad 👍
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    That's incredible. Amazing work. Just shows what can be done if you apply yourself like you clearly have!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!