Hi Everyone!!

I am new here and trying to shed some pounds and have it stay off, if possible. My baby is now 3yrs old and I am the biggest I've ever been in my life and would like to change that. Looking forward to this working out. Thanks!:smile:

Replies

• em1976
    em1976 Posts: 119 Member
    You have come to the right place:)Plenty of great advice and some truly inspirational peeps here.

Don't forget to take pics and measurements to keep yourself motivated.

Good luck;)
  • Well, you have to work at it. Good luck. I am trying to hover around my "prepregnancy weight", which is also my heaviest weight. I would like my real weight to stay at 5 lbs less than that! hmmm.
  • brmonet
    brmonet Posts: 30 Member
    Hello everyone. I just joined myfitnesspal. I originally had a calorie counter on my phone but I stopped using it because I didn't like that I couldn't find all the fitness activities I do. Just from what I have seen today, I will probably like this one better. I have already dropped 30 lbs and Im trying to lose another 20lbs by christmas which will be hard with the holidays but I am one determined cookie. I also just started insanity workout so Im hoping the muscle confusions helps since my body has gotten used to me running.