Great job!!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Great job so far!
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Here's a picture of my face from earlier today, too. I've had a beard for a very long time and finally decided to do away with it and I can't believe how much different my face looks!

waylon2-1-1.jpg
    ya look fab well done! Keep the beard AWAY!! keep going :):)
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    Here's a picture of my face from earlier today, too. I've had a beard for a very long time and finally decided to do away with it and I can't believe how much different my face looks!

waylon2-1-1.jpg

You're doing great! What are some tips that you can give that have helped you the most?
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible. Keep up the awesome work
  • thursby2
    thursby2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing !!! best thing is you feel better !!! I too believe its a mental game and once that battle is being won your well on the way to winning the war on fat
  • BackToPreBaby
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! And i love how cute you look without the beard! Keep it up!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    You look great!
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Huge accomplishment! Way to go!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    :)
  • waylonthornton
    waylonthornton Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! What are some tips that you can give that have helped you the most?

The most important thing for me is to ALWAYS log onto MFP and log my food, good or bad.

As far as eating tips go I have tried my hardest to stay away from too much sodium because the water weight kills me. It's not always possible, but I make a conscious effort.
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options

The most important thing for me is to ALWAYS log onto MFP and log my food, good or bad.

As far as eating tips go I have tried my hardest to stay away from too much sodium because the water weight kills me. It's not always possible, but I make a conscious effort.

Great, thanks! I need to eat low sodium as well because of high BP. Im finding it really hard to do though!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    awesome great job
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,117 Member
    Options
    Really big change. Well done!!
  • waylonthornton
    waylonthornton Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great, thanks! I need to eat low sodium as well because of high BP. Im finding it really hard to do though!

It's super hard! The best thing to do is try and eat as much fresh stuff as you can, so you control how much salt is added. Fresh everything gets pricey, though.

Sometimes it's really hard for me to stay away from the sodium because I'm in a band and we eat on the road a lot and EVERYTHING fast food has tons of sodium in it, even the "healthy" options.
  • Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Way to go :)
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Nice! Keep up the great work!
  • Jperkins113
    Jperkins113 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice job dude. It couldnt have been easy. I commend you!

What style of music do you play? Guitarist?
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!