How do I report a creeper?

Options
mrsclean818
mrsclean818 Posts: 7 Member
This guy sent me a friend request, I accepted, we chatted a bit and I asked him why he was on MFP, since he’d logged in for 20 days but wasn’t logging meals. And he deleted me without answering. He felt skeevy in our previous convo, but not overtly. But he never said a thing about diet, exercise or health in general, then ghosted me when I asked. And all his friends here are female. Sketchy.

[edited by MFP staff]

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,236 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can always feel free to message a staff member or moderator with these concerns. Alternatively, you may contact our support team directly if you believe staff intervention is warranted. Generally you should let staff know if you believe a member is using our platform to proliferate spam, abuse, harassment, or scams. (Basically any safety or privacy concern)

We want our members to feel like this is a safe, friendly, supportive site for people focused on health and understand that unwanted comments will not be welcome. As a general rule, we encourage you to check your privacy settings; restrict what folks see, block messages from anyone who sends you a private message that is unwelcome, and unfriend any person who is making you uncomfortable. In our forums, you can report posts on message boards that are offensive to you or ignore any user you would like to.

Answers