Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Would you like to choose it on behalf of @cmsienk? 😃
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Sure, ixl9vpy7ltd9.jpg
    Do you think @Cmsienk would approve?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,970 Member
    Options
    Isn't it too late for that as I've already chosen Cajun Shrimp?
  • SundryCoder
    Options
    Why were you in such a hurry?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @SundryCoder shouldn't she wait for summer when she can wear open toed shoes for those ones? 🤣
  • SundryCoder
    Options
    If they are done right, wouldn't she be able to hear the ocean and think it was summer?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Isn't it a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that? 🤣
  • Mtn_hikin
    Mtn_hikin Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Aren’t sick days fun?🤢
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,014 Member
    Options
    Sure, ixl9vpy7ltd9.jpg

Can I be a nitpicker and point out that photo is not a pedicure but a manicure?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,286 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Yes, wouldn't it be harder, though I've never tried, to get them into French bread? 🤔🤣
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    h8ges3v4i56n.png

Like this ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Mtn_hikin wrote: »
    Aren’t sick days fun?🤢

May I politely (because I am Canadian) disagree but tell you instead it’s nice to see you back?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Yes, wouldn't it be harder, though I've never tried, to get them into French bread? 🤔🤣
    Did you decide to skip right over the fancy mani/pedi discussion to bring us back to the dilemma of getting blueberries into French toast?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Did you decide to skip right over the fancy mani/pedi discussion to bring us back to the dilemma of getting blueberries into French toast?

Wasn’t I thinking he was speaking of the manicure and therefore was very very confused?? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2023
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    You mean there was already a page 4902 when I made that comment? 🤨🥴
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Wasn't I trying to be helpful by suggesting you were intentionally steering the discussion back to blueberries instead of just being behind?
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Sure, ixl9vpy7ltd9.jpg
    Also, did I neglect to mention that, while purple is my favourite colour (did you notice the nod to my Canadian friend?) I fear both my hands and feet would be useless to me had I chosen this nail design?
  • frankwbrown
    edited February 2023
    Options
    While I don't wish to offend anyone, don't I find extremely long finger nails a little off-putting, since they imply to me someone who is high maintenance and not particularly practical minded (as I imagine myself to be)? But as a fingerstyle guitarist, don't I like keeping the nails on my left hand very short (for fretting) and the nails on my right hand as long as I can manage, a bit past my fingertips (for plucking the strings)? Don't I imagine some people look at that and think it's an attempt at an asymmetrical fashion style, like wearing one glove?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,167 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    It's been 24 years since the last time I ate pancakes...is that too long?

Does anyone else find it strange that @nossmf had been counting the years since he last ate pancakes?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,167 Member
    Options
    Wouldn’t it seem less unusual for him to say, “I haven’t had pancakes in a really long time,” or even, “I can’t remember the last time I had pancakes”?