Yummy low cal dip (I think?)

sassycass
sassycass Posts: 18 Member
edited November 2023 in Food and Nutrition
So last night I made this dip using Fat Free Cottage Cheese and HVR dry mix. I think? this is low cal, but I thought I'd check with you all first.

The cottage cheese is 80 calories, 0 fat, 3 carbs, 14 g protein for a 1/2 cup serving. (I mixed the entire container, though) I used a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix and the cottage cheese. Put it in the food processor and blended until it "looks" like dip consistency. My kid & I love this dip with celery and my littlest one makes cucumber sandwiches with it.

I tossed the package without looking at the calories and can't find it online...do any of you know the calories for a dry packet of seasoning.

Replies

• sassycass
    sassycass Posts: 18 Member
    So last night I made this dip using Fat Free Cottage Cheese and HVR dry mix. I think? this is low cal, but I thought I'd check with you all first.

The cottage cheese is 80 calories, 0 fat, 3 carbs, 14 g protein for a 1/2 cup serving. (I mixed the entire container, though) I used a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix and the cottage cheese. Put it in the food processor and blended until it "looks" like dip consistency. My kid & I love this dip with celery and my littlest one makes cucumber sandwiches with it.

I tossed the package without looking at the calories and can't find it online...do any of you know the calories for a dry packet of seasoning.
  • hey, i have the ranch mix and it says it's 5 calories and 1 carb per 1/2 teaspoon. hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.