Need someone to be my accountability partner please. :)

Options
Hey loves. I am a 25 year old momma who obtained injuries during pregnancy from my baby causing it to be very hard to lose weight. At this time, a personal trainer, health coach, nutritionist, or even gym membership are not in my budget or time. That being said, does anyone want to be my accountability buddy? Anyone I can talk to regularly who has had success or needs an accountability buddy as well? Ok lemme know if you can help me.

You may be thinking: What a joke she wants me to work for her but not pay me? That's not it. I'm not asking you to go out of your way. Just thought someone might offer an olive branch and I'll pay it forward. :)

Ps. No romantic inquiries please. I just want someone to help me achieve my weight loss goals and maybe visa versa.

Ps. Injuries include- tilted sacrum, back arthritis, spinal subluxation. I also already had 2 crossed vertebrae and an over arched part of the small in my back.
Tagged:

Replies

• JollyHodgers87
    JollyHodgers87 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    35 not 25 lmao
  • Jennifer_cowden
    Jennifer_cowden Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’ll check in with you if you’ll check in with me?! 🤍 I’m 33 with three kids. My youngest is two and I’m wanting to get serious about getting this extra 20 pounds off. I’m not new to MFP, I’m returning for the 3rd time because it really helps me reach my goals.
  • Nyaesiamc
    Nyaesiamc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a partner and need a partner. 43 and no kids. Had abdominal surgery last year and before that COVID had me totally off my workout regimen. Trying to get back on it and quite frankly it's harder than expected. @Jennifer_cowden I'm down to my last 20 pounds also. Let's do this!!!
  • JollyHodgers87
    Options
    Hey! I’ll check in with you if you’ll check in with me?! 🤍 I’m 33 with three kids. My youngest is two and I’m wanting to get serious about getting this extra 20 pounds off. I’m not new to MFP, I’m returning for the 3rd time because it really helps me reach my goals.

I'm looking to lose 20 lbs too!
  • JollyHodgers87
    Options
    Now I have to figure out how to inbox you all lol.
  • staceymacallister9314
    Options
    42 here, Mom of two one is 12 and one is 8. Busy with kids sports and work. Life gets so busy but need to focus on me for a change. I would love to join the accountability group
  • Caff87
    Caff87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 35, mum to one 7yo. I have a lot to lose (I'm embarrassed to admit how much) and would love an accountability partner.