Zombies, Werewolves, or Vampires?

Options

Replies

• Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    werewolves if we're talking about jacob black - taylor lautner. omg those abs! lol

Shark Boy is all grown up ::drool::
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    This always cracks me up.

If a Real Vampire/Werewolf/Zombie came to feed on you... You would not be in love....You would *kitten* your pants

hahaha :laugh:

now wait a minute... vampires and werewolves do not always want to eat you in the not-fun way. :laugh:

Hahahaa! Touche!! Well, as long as they "Glamour" me 1st... cos stinky pants is Not a sexy look ;)
  • BattyMama
    BattyMama Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Im a vamp girl I have never heard nor seen a fat vampire :bigsmile:
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Well this is a toughy....umm well you have the old sexy thing going on with the vamps and i do like a nibble around the neck :tongue:
    Then you have the warewolves....i do like a hairy guy all over and do i dare say anything about doggy style here! :noway: lol
    and then theres the zombies well they are always good on the time of the month to take your anger out on... :drinker:

so i really can not answer that sorry..... :sad:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Vampires and Faeries get along quite well♥
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I choose option 4: something that HASN'T been reiterated to death.

:/

Wizards.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Vampires all the way. Especially that Fine Sexy redhead vampire on True blood. DAMN!!
  • kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Zombies.
    all day, everyday.
  • ryanfeltz
    Options
    Vampires - Eric in True Blood!

Although Alcide is also yummy hmm

If i might have a drool rag for myself please :)

I think I would rather be a vamp!
  • mondeflottant
    mondeflottant Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Vampires ! 17 years of addiction, thanks to Anne Rice.
    After Buffy, True Blood serie is now making my day. I like the books even if they are poorly written (like Twilight).
    Werewolves are plus one in my Supernatural fantasies with witches and all.
    Zombies are different for me, in a way much more realistic. I'm always planning to fortify my home for their rising LOL
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Have to agree with whoever it was that said they like zombie comedy. Shaun of the Dead is hilarious, as is Zombieland :laugh:

In addition to Louis and Edward from my list earlier, I forgot to add Spike and Angel :heart:
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Duh. Robots.
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Im a vamp girl I have never heard nor seen a fat vampire :bigsmile:

you must not have watched True Blood there was I know of 3 fat ones first epi then later on in the season that was used for Vamp blood to get high and he spoke of one that changed him that was Fat and had girls all over him from glamouring them.....

I still would go Vamp myself hopefully after loosing my weight lol that way I could keep it off and maybe have some cool powers and I always wanted to run without being tired I would probably run for days on in if I was turned!!!
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Um...they are all real, in imagination land! Don't get me started! Lol

I would be scared most if a werewolf was after me. If...they looked like the old movie big hairy beast, not twilight/true blood. They'd be my pets. Or so in my delusional mind. =)
    Vampires are purely fascination with me and if some dreamy vamp was out hunting I would probably be just as dumb and tempted to "become a vampire" as any other broad in movies.
    & again...zombies...I'm sorry but even if I love you to pieces, if you turn into a zombie I am going to go crazy killing you. i have read the zombie apocalypse handbook, I have all my things ready.

& yes the redhead vamp in true blood is sexy!

& yes, Tom Cruise is -bleh- usually to me, but I just can't get enough of him as Lestat. Louis, he looks mighty damn fine too.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I've always thought this Vampire song is incredibly sexy. :love:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mary71257?blend=10&ob=5#p/u/0/PPcN7OwGAAQ
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Definately vampires ! Edward... yummy.. :wink:
  • yukimiyazawa
    yukimiyazawa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    zombies.
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Some vampires are very sexy, but then Alcide (werewolf) from True Blood is pure man. :smile:

Seriously! Holy crap he's dreamy! But Eric is super fine too!!
  • SugarHighAbbie
    Options
    How has no-one mentioned the two hottest Vampire (characters) around right now: STEFAN AND DAMON!!
    Vampire Diaries is to awesome :P

But yeah, Vamps are a little soft now. Not like the bad boys (and Queen) in 'Lost Boys', 'Vampires', 'Queen of the Damned' :D