Sisterhood HCP Week 8

Options

Replies

• MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I am 147.5 this week.. that is down 1.5 from last..

I forgot to say, "GREAT JOB!!!":drinker:
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wow...its almost 60 here today and I am FREEZING.... Its supposed to be 80s next week

Where are u located?

Las Vegas
  • astarte09
    Options
    I am 147.5 this week.. that is down 1.5 from last..

I forgot to say, "GREAT JOB!!!":drinker:

Thank you!!! I am so glad I found you guys again!
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    I am sooooo jealous :devil: I :heart: las vegas~!
    The weather there is sooo nice :happy:

Oh yea and I cant wait to be 147lbs! Great Job :drinker:
  • astarte09
    Options
    :laugh: Thank you... I am still like 12.5 from my ultimate goal..

Vegas is ok I guess..I was born here..and I avoid the strip at all costs..hah.. It snowed this year and I went and played in it... We are not used to that here
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Ari!!! You must have sent some of your weather my way, because I woke up this morning, and it's chilly and SNOWING!!! Take it back, I want it to be warm!!! Tee-hee.:bigsmile:

Yesterday it was in the 40's here, which is like t-shirt and flip flop weather for us Alaskans... Everything was melting and the roads were all clear. I think that mother nature is bi-polar... But maybe menapausal, too.:laugh:

hello it was afternoon when i wrote u but its evening now maybe we should do the truman show thing (you know what i am talking about :bigsmile: ?) sorry about sending the weather ur way but isnt alaska always cold (lol) but i do love my snow so i wouldnt mind having it back but im content i got my blizzard. although i have to say i have been getting used to the spring like (ok fall) weather but i guess its ok dont want to rush it. 40? flip flops t-shirt? well i mean im in that now but im in the house although still cold guess my body got used to it? mother nature can be can be bipolar and menapausal shes a bipolar menaupausal mean son of a gun lol.
    mister welcome back good to see u but not the biggest loser thing (cant watch it until sat night cause of school dont get home until 10:30 but i forgive u:flowerforyou: )

astart vegas always wanted to go (who am i kidding ive never been to the west coast at all) i picture csi :bigsmile:
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Happy TGIF! I have was at the store trying on some new jeans again since all my 14's are huge and baggy in my butt. Anyway I tried a pair of 12's on and they fit. I have major muffin top but they fit. I didn't buy them yet I would rather wait till I have less of a muffin top but I am so excited cause I always said I would be happy if I could fit in to a 12.
  • thompsons81702
    Options
    Bump it's been like 11 hours since I last posted and no one has posted. I am sad no one is posting.
  • MissResa
    Options
    I'm here!!! I'm just catching up late(as always) because I had so much to do this morning... I'm so proud of you!!! Size 12 must feel awesome!! I'm too much of a cheapskate to buy any new clothes just yet-my pants are so loose that I can just pull my jeans off, instead of unbuttoning them, but I don't want to spend any money on new clothes just yet.. just sweat pants and shorts for me, I guess...:blushing:
  • tidwelljw
    tidwelljw Posts: 146
    Options
    I had my weigh in today....down two lbs from last week! I was pretty excited about that! I am GOING to make myself start back working out next week, hopefully I can have a good weigh in next week.

***A small update*** I am 2 lbs away from having lost a total of 30 lbs, I am pumped!!
  • thompsons81702
    Options
    So for losing so much weight I treated myself to a haircut and highlights. I had not had highlights since before I got pregnant. So almost 2 years. I love the new do! I just thought I would share. I could not get a great pic or I would post it.
  • MissResa
    Options
    Wow, everyone is doing so well!
    Mr. Sister... I'm glad you're so close to reaching 30!!! You must be so happy! :drinker:

Christina... I think it's awesome that you've treated yourself to a new do! I got my very first pedicure (EVER) with my middle sister as a treat for the progress so far... My toes look so cute! I've always been afraid to go, because I'm so ticklish and was afraid I'd kick someone in the head on accident. :laugh:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    bad stomache ache so i havent been on (ive been trying to eat wat i can) and i got in my excercise. building indurance slowly my 45 min walk got down to 40 and pos could have been faster had my stomache not been cramping so bad. did sit ups and weights cant wait for biking (walking and biking as bonus) 1 hr biking = 800 calories burnt mama said despite her back shes gonna try 30 min im proud despite her frustration she is sticking to it and continues to eat. good luck mister this week on reaching ur goal

luv u all ur so amazing for and to me :flowerforyou:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Ari-I hope you feel better soon. It sounds like everyone has been getting something! There's a really bad bug floating around here, so I'm taking care of 2 sick kids, and both my sisters have been sick, too.

I started feeling blah a couple of days ago... I've been making myself work out, but my eating habits have been lazy for the last couple of days. I need to get my butt back in gear!!! I'm afraid to step onto a scale because I don't want to see if I've gained...:sick:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    thank you im pretty sure it was something i ate (still feeling yucking but a bit better) went for my walk with my mother today 2 big asshills and then we wandered aimlessly just for fun just to walk and see the sites. it was nice we may do that again tom. when u say ur eating habbits have been lazy explain? i think we all fear that scale but we must do it so we dont lie to ourselves. this is the first time i am weighing myself weird.

cant believe tom i will have completed 2 months on here and 3 weeks without cheese.
  • MissResa
    Options
    Ari-when I say I'm being lazy about my eating habits... I mean that I haven't been sticking to "clean eating" like before... I have been eating meals at my mom's house, and she never cooks anything healthy when my sister is visiting from out of town with her husband. :sad:

My sister brought Girl Scout cookies(EVIL!!!:devil: ), and I had some, and then I also had some air-popped popcorn, and had a bunch of salt on it... My wedding band was falling off of me, but with the water retention from salt alone I noticed it's fitting more snug again. I need to make sure I clean my system out before Tuesday by cutting out the salt and paying attention to what I'm eating...

I'm doing an extra workout tonight to try to burn some extra calories; I'll be happy if I just kept at the same weight as before!!! I wish I lived closer to Christine-I know she'd be kicking my butt every day if we could work out together!!! I need someone to be my little drill sergeant and tell me not to eat certain things, too!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Ari-when I say I'm being lazy about my eating habits... I mean that I haven't been sticking to "clean eating" like before... I have been eating meals at my mom's house, and she never cooks anything healthy when my sister is visiting from out of town with her husband. :sad:

My sister brought Girl Scout cookies(EVIL!!!:devil: ), and I had some, and then I also had some air-popped popcorn, and had a bunch of salt on it... My wedding band was falling off of me, but with the water retention from salt alone I noticed it's fitting more snug again. I need to make sure I clean my system out before Tuesday by cutting out the salt and paying attention to what I'm eating...

I'm doing an extra workout tonight to try to burn some extra calories; I'll be happy if I just kept at the same weight as before!!! I wish I lived closer to Christine-I know she'd be kicking my butt every day if we could work out together!!! I need someone to be my little drill sergeant and tell me not to eat certain things, too!

ok well u def had a lapse but we can deal with this popcorn with salt isnt too bad the cookies :devil: dont worry about the bloating one salt crystal and im bloated and my face and fingers are swollen its awful just drink loads of water ull be peeing but its worth it :laugh: im in ny total opposite side of the country but i can kick ur butt if u want :drinker: i can be bob or jillian

just remember how do we win this race????
  • thompsons81702
    Options

Sorry I have been missing in action. I am no drill sergent. I would love a work out buddy though. I work out by myself and it is so lonely. I used to work out with a group of friends when I lived in NY and it was so motivating. You know the crazy thing is I stay in my calories but I eat everything I want. I do not cut out carbs or cheese or salt or anything. I just eat it all in moderation. However I have had a bad couple days, probably why I have been MIA. My hubby was supposed to be home Wednesday, and I was so excited. Well that didn't happen. Then he was supposed to leave there Thursday, and then Friday in the middle of the night and then Saturday afternoon, and then Sunday afternoon. He is still not gone. I am so sad and I am a horrible emotional eater. I have only eaten bad Saturday and Sunday. It is not as bad as I used to be and I have only gone about 500 calories over. I just get these horrible cravings though and I must eat unhealthy stuff. I guess this does not help that I am also supposed to have a visit from AF this week! Ahhh! I swear, I am just doomed this week. Then there was no school Friday or today so I did not get to the gym. So I only could work out at home which is not as good of a work out. Hey BTW, I am not sure how many Girl Scout Cookies you ate but my daughter sold them and I ate a bunch. However I would only eat the serving. My fav is Thin mint and 4 was 160 calories I think. It isnt that bad and I ate as a treat. Well today is a new day and I am going to get my but in gear. I however am sick and both my babies are also and the health clinic is closed today for some damn training holiday, another ahhh! Well talk to you all later.
  • Kristihgp
    Kristihgp Posts: 49
    Options
    Well TEAM...I just heard from Kacee, our fearless leader. :wink:

She asked me to tell you that her computer crashed this weekend (thus adding to her stress!!):explode: She had her first baby calf die yesterday :ohwell: (she's very sensitive to animals) only to come in and find that her lifeline to the outside world is cut off!! :explode: They really do live in the boonies, so she isn't sure when the next time they'll get into town to get it fixed. :grumble: :grumble: They have about 90 babies on the ground...but they still have about 200 to go!! So, keeping her and her family in your prayers, I know would be appreciated!!! :happy:

I don't know how to start a new thread either, so she asked if Christine or MissResa would like to start a new thread and help her keep the TEAM going until she can get back on here!! PLEASE?!?! I don't know what I'm doing on here!! :noway: LOL!!

:flowerforyou: Good luck everybody on the weigh-in tomorrow!! :flowerforyou:
  • astarte09
    Options
    CAn someone send me the new thread... everytime there is a new one, I loose it for weeks!