Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just 4 the *Divas* 8 Week New You Support Group

2»

Replies

• Jarvis95
    Jarvis95 Posts: 157 Member
    Welcome!!

haha i see sooo many mom's pushing their kids and it looks like hard work!!!!
  • JekJekums
    JekJekums Posts: 32 Member
    hello new divas!!

i had a bad exercise day yesterday (as in, i didn't go) because something came up and i had to drive my boyfriend to work which ate into an hour of my time in the am. then i had to get to school and i told myself i would run when i got back, but i never did!! i find that if i don't go right in the morniing, i don't go at all because i find too many excuses. oh well, today's a new day.

and i always feel more motivated to get out and run when i come to this group!! i would encourage everyone to come here and brag about their exercise like i do...it really helps!!

have a great day, divas!!
  • sen301
    sen301 Posts: 12 Member
    Hello Ladies,

I am a little late but I can really use the support for my weight loss and firming challenge!!!! :smile:
  • My name is Roslyn.
    My goal is to lose 16 lbs by November 1
    I'M READY TO DO THIS!!! :happy:

I have increased my workout time from 30 to 60 minutes. I am doing the elliptical machine and it is kicking my butt!!. I am drenched when I'm done, but I feel good. I have lost 2lbs. :-)
  • Jarvis95
    Jarvis95 Posts: 157 Member
    way to go Roslyn!!!

how are you divas??? this week was ok for me! i exercised 5 out of 6 days so far, but i've been eating way too much junk food! new goal for this week...only treats every other day :P
  • JekJekums
    wow, im so impressed!! you guys keep me motivated to keep going with my goal, when i would usually just lose interest and stop trying.

and junk food is totally my downfall. im always proud of myself when i make it through the evening without going out for a treat of some kind.
  • sen301
    sen301 Posts: 12 Member
    I keep taking one step forward and two back. :( I start off really good in the week then the weekend goes out the window. I get so bored with the exercise on Demand. I want something different with the same outcome. Does anyone know a good exercise for firming up legs? :sad:
  • I am down 3.2 pounds. I have been working out 6 days a week. I am very excited about my progress, however I must admit there have been days when I've wanted to "throw in the towel" and just pig out. :-)
  • JekJekums
    6 days a week is so amaaaaazing!! i totally fell off the wagon. i was eating everything and i didnt run for a whole week. but i am not giving up and ive committed myself to a whole week of running and designated this weekend a "healthy weekend". wish me luuuuck!!