Cold Low Carb Lunch Ideas

Options
rugoofy
rugoofy Posts: 2 Member
edited December 2022 in Food and Nutrition
Does anyone have any low carb lunch ideas that can be eaten cold and do not need to be heated/reheated? Thank you in advance!

Replies

• nspitaleri89
    nspitaleri89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My go to low carb lunches are 1) salad with grilled chicken, cucumber and yogurt based dressing or 2) good quality deli turkey, a few cheese cubes and a sliced apple
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    'Bento' type lunches:

Lots of searchable sites to give you ideas (Low carb or keto Bento Boxes)
  • Une_Poire
    Une_Poire Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    tuna, hard boiled eggs, smoked salmon, salads
  • zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    how many calories should the lunches be around? and how low-carb do you want them to be?

have you tried using egg white wraps instead of bread? you can fill them with cheese or tuna or egg salad, and you can even throw in celery or lettuce for crunch. how about a riced califlower bowl? this may be a personal preference, but i enjoy them cold, and depending on what sauces and ingredients you add, they may be low enough carb for you.
  • laqwm72
    laqwm72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My go to is a big salad. Lots of mixed greens, a protein, something sour or pickled, a low carb vegetable and a homemade vinaigrette.
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    My recent is the egg life wraps with some deli meat and cheese. Tastes very similar to a regular wrap and only 25 calories and that's from the protein from the egg whites it's made from.