Scan

Options
vincentgreen
vincentgreen Posts: 1 Member
I have used the app for six years and now you're forcing me to choose a paid plan? I can no longer scan bar codes without a plan?

Answers

• BlueLaurie92
    BlueLaurie92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What do you mean? I'm still scanning barcodes this morning. I don't have a premium account.
  • BlueLaurie92
    Options
    Oh, I see. I tapped on the "scan meal" option to see what that does.. and that's a premium feature. It's possible that you tapped on the wrong scan button. Unless there's an update being rolled out that I haven't gotten yet, you should still be able to scan barcodes.
  • tlgjazzman
    tlgjazzman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I signed up for premiun and I do not see the scanning tool? Where is it located please?
  • BlueLaurie92
    Options
    tlgjazzman wrote: »
    I signed up for premiun and I do not see the scanning tool? Where is it located please?

When you go into "add food" there's literally a "scan barcode" button. And you don't need premium to use it.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options

When you go into "add food" there's literally a "scan barcode" button. And you don't need premium to use it.

I don’t understand your comments since you do have premium. Did you only recently get it? Otherwise why are you so sure that the feature doesn’t lock out non-premium members?
  • BlueLaurie92
    Options

I don’t understand your comments since you do have premium. Did you only recently get it? Otherwise why are you so sure that the feature doesn’t lock out non-premium members?

I mean.. I literally said in an earlier comment that I didn't have premium. I only signed up for it over the weekend.
    Lying wouldn't help anyone.